Apricot Tart served with lashings of whipped cream......tempted yet??
You can use coffee or cream cardstock base with apricot or cream or white.
As I recently turned 38 I decided to create a LO about moi. About the everyday things that make me happy. The routine things that I look forward to each day.
And don't forget, apart from being a challenge site Scrapbudz is also a Boutique so you can stock up on lots of goodies. Just head here and you can have a little looksee.
The boys had Auskick training at Windy Hill, home of the Essendon Bombers this morning. To say they were excited, especially DS1, was an understatement. They trained with the players and they managed to get a lot of autographs on their jumpers.
DS1 managed to ask his hero Kyle Reimers to sign his jumper and as a bonus we got a photo with him.
And DS3 (on the right below) loves Brent Stanton and we managed to take a pic with him too:
So a good morning was had by all boys. Can you imagine how exciting it would be to meet your footy hero??
Have a fab weekend.
Jasx

Another Gorgeous LO Jas!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe Misting & Masking in your background looks FABBO, Along with the other details...
Enjoy your girls night & Happy Scrappin....
XXX
WOW Jas just fantastic again. i love that misting and what great photo's of you too. wow what a day for your boys. how exciting.
ReplyDeletehave a fab weekend!
TONI
XOXOXO
How exciting for your boys!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome page - LOVE your misting talent and I must admit, an uninterupted shower would be at the top of my list too ;-)
Oh wow, I can imagine how great the boys felt just meeting their footy heros, I love love your layout, I actually thought you were way younger, and I love the things you love at 38 too.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun for your boys! Love the layout about you!! I love all the same things - don't think I am ever going to get an uninterrupted shower though - what is it with kids that they HAVE to ask you stuff when you are in the shower??? Grrrrr....
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout! And that must have been SO MUCH fun for your boys!! My mum is the hugest Bombers supporter too!
ReplyDeleteI love watching the big footy players taking time to chat with all the little boys - dreams in the making :) Gorgeous LO - fab colours. Love your list too.
ReplyDelete