A few days ago I was blown away when I received an invitation from CYNTHIA LLORENS asking me, yes me, to be part of her INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE BLOG ... me. It still amazes me to be sitting along side so many talented ladies.
The blog is called SCRAP FOR HELP and is all about solidarity ....
About bringing people together from around the world through art and crafting ..
To support each other..
Isn't that what it's all about anyway?
Learning from others, finding inspiration from others and sharing our ideas through our own creations.
So take advantage and join us create, learn, invent, paint and embroider, but remember to always be supportive!
There is a giveaway here. Just by helping spread the word you could also be in with a chance to win.
So on with the very first challenge...
Theme: Valentine's Day, love, feelings, etc ...In Brazil they actually celebrate Valentine´s Day on June 12th.
Recycled item : bubble wrap and flags.
Remember you can create a layout, card or any other project . You just need to use the recycled item.
Thanks again to Cynthia for asking me to join her and her fabulous team. I am still a little amazed.....
And a big thank you to YOU for supporting me and leaving such positive and thoughtful comments about my work. You guys are the ones that have helped me gain confidence in what I do and you have inspired me through your own work (that is sooooooooooooo mushy but you get it don't you?)
Now off to actually get some scrapping done.
Jasx

YAY! Huge congratulations! I am indeed so happy that you joined Scrap For Help! I cannot wait to see what you create there ...WELL DONE Jas.You SHOULD believe in your self because your work is AWESOME! TAke care!
ReplyDeletetotally cool concept here, and no doubts about why you were chosen your work rocks Jasmine!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's amazing news - so happy for you Jas - you are sure to provide everyone with awesome inspiration - well done. I had a look at this challenge site - it's a wonderful thing!! Enjoy x
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jasmine, your work is amazing & I love the concept of this site & Cynthia is such a sweetie :) Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteYAY !!! I knew you were there and right next to me ... woohoo!!!!! this is going to be a great journey......two Aussies working alongside each other ..... I'm excited Jas ... I love this blogging-scrapbooking world...woohoo !!!!!!
ReplyDeleteso thrilled Jas congrats from me ...big big hugz xoxox
huge huge huge congrats to you!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah Yeah JAS!!! A BIG Congrats girlfriend, I Super happy for you, You & your Creations are Sensational!!!
ReplyDeleteXXX
congrats Jas, that is fantastic for you, so well deserved, you really are very talented. x
ReplyDeleteand i'm so excited to get to work with you on Scrap the Girls to woohoo!
Jasmine my dear friend!!!!I´m so happy to have you with us....I´m very honored to work with you..You are such a lovely person..and always so sweet.
ReplyDeleteI´m so glad to have you with us.....this really makes me very happy!!!!
I wish we can help people true scrapbooking!!!!This is the goal!!!
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia
WOO HOO! CONGRATS!! I am really into the whole international thing as often I feel left out being one of a few online scrappers in South Africa!
ReplyDeleteJasmine,
ReplyDeletethank you for your comment on my layout.
I am very happy to be part of Scrap DT for Help with you.
I'm a fan of your work, your pages are wonderful!
Hugs , Tania.
Congrats Jas! I am not surprised, your work is incredible!!!
ReplyDelete