About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hello June, Hello Winter, Hello New Challenges

So here I am with a few LOs for you to get your creative juices in order for the month of June.  I am sure you have been busily hopping from site to site to see all of the fabulous challenges and DT work but here I am anyway to remind you of a few.

This is Malinda's first month at Scrap the Girls and her first challenge is fabulous.  I loved working with these colors (there is white in there too which you cant quite see).  Very girly and noice.

Emma went to her 'first' dress up party and she looked so girly and cute and then she insisted on wearing her "party shoes".  How could I say no?
And a close up of her shoes:
Too cute!

KIU this month is a challenge that can suit any style, any pics, any theme. 
This month your challenge is to create a layout on KRAFT/KRAFT PATTERNED PAPER using a "TIME LINE"
You will need to use a minimum of 3 photos (any size) and journaling, telling the story of what your "time line" is about.

I created my LO using pics of my kiddies at about the same age asleep in the car (but obviously years apart.) 


I had better let you finish so you can get stuck into it.

Take care.

Jasx

20 comments:

  1. Jasmine, both these layouts shine, wowsers, you are such an amazing scrapper, you inspire me to create every time I come to your blog, but this blogger is off to bed now....so much to do tomorrow, I love the way you don't need to layer like I do, this seems to be my thing....your layouts rock my girl. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. teehee I think we all have those sleeping photos, LOL, I totally adore tha tsweet girly top layout your soft little touches are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both LO's are just amazing Jas - love your attention to details. The second one is so cute and I love the theme. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOTH just amazinG! Gorgeous ..the first one, TOO cute for words and the colours are SO pretty! Also loving the empty space.

    Second one so so so cute. I cannot believe how similar they all look! Lucky mummy :)

    Take care :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You layouts are both awesome Jasmine! The first one is so cute and I love how you've used the colour combo. The last one is just adorable. Great layering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooohhh Jas !!! those shoes are just too gorgeous for words .. I wonder what she will be saying about it when she is a teenager ???? gorgeous creations Jas love all the colors and elements ... simply stunning .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jasmine!
    I am very happy to have you there at Scrap For Help!
    Welcome!
    Your works are beautiful, love the page ... Emma is his daughter?
    Kisses from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving both these layouts. Really gorgeous and you have the cutest kids. Love the idea of doing a layout with them around the same age xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both gorgoeus. Hehe I love the party shoes ;) Absolutely love the design of both & the colours & texture of the KIU one.
    cheers
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute are those sleeping pics! And love your daughters choice of shoes! She's my kinda girl LOL gorgeous work xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are just STUNNING Jas!!! You have such amazing talent!!! Please share...lol!! Love the party shoes one...how cute and man you little kidlets all look the same...totally cute :)))xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first one is so pretty and how cute is the sleeping timeline? I love these, Jas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. More totally gorgeous layouts!!! Love, love LOVE your work Jasmine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both are gorgeous as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous work Jas!! Love missy's party shoes.. how cute and how adorable are your sleeping pics.. they look like little cherubs!! You could almost be persuaded to have 10 kids when you watch them sleep.. I said ALMOST!!! :))) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Jasmine, your pages are so bright and full of gorgeous "story telling" detail, I feel like I am actually there when I look at your pages. Your little one in her party dress and shoes is so sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jas you DD is beautiful and love those party shoes.. both lo's are just awesome .

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey Jas did I spy your pic on the DT ??? scrap for help ??? congrats to you ..woo hoo !!!!! we'll be working together... big big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Jas these are both wonderful - the timeline one is amazing - well done you on locating & printing all those different pictures - too cute! The top layout is also lovely and that photo of your little girl is just the sweetest - have a lovely weekend :) and congrats on your new DT - looks like a fun site!

    ReplyDelete