I thought I would sit down and organise my post for Bird Is The Word LO tomorrow when I suddenly thought I needed to post Stuck?! Sketches at some stage then realised that today is the 5th of June. Already. The 5th.
So here I am.............again.
I hope I at least keep you a little entertained with my almost daily posts at the moment.
Don't worry, in a few days I will keep quiet for a while.......Promise.
If you haven't already seen the sketch at Stuck this month by the fabulous Louise Nelson, here tis:
And this is my take. (I turned it to the side and in case you can't see the stars in my LO, I traded them for the black painted stamping stuff....)
Don't you love how serious their faces are??
I used more of the chicken wire. I just love the stuff. Very grungy and boyish.
So girls, I will leave it there tonight. Have a great one and I'll be back.......
Jasx

totally love the grunginess on this one Jasmine!
ReplyDeleteOOOO Jasmine this is sooo COOOL :))) I Like it that it is all about a boys :))))) !!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
cherubs
your page was fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI loved all the details, especially the detail of the wire.
A hug and a great day for you!
Great take on that sketch...have you seen there is a Studio Calico chicken wire stamp out? I tried to order it but it is already sold out...grrr...
ReplyDeleteWhat Awesome photos &the chicken wire, FAB idea... A real grungy feel to this LO.. Love It!!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic Jasmine. I love the soft pale blue with the Kraft and the chicken wire is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteJust FABULOUS Jasmine!!! Love the gungy look and that chicken wire is awesome!!! Have a great week :))xx
ReplyDeletejas...how precious are those pics...thats what my daughter wants to do next! i love how you have turned it around
ReplyDeleteI'm never one to complain about daily inspiration ;)
ReplyDeleteTotally love this layout...brilliant take on the sketch! Love the grunge, the colours & that chicken wire...& the boys are too cute!
Fantastic LO Jas.. love the chicken wire and mesh masking.. fabulous grungy feel.. LOVE IT!! :)))
ReplyDeleteLove it Jas, great take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteBloggers being a pain and wont let me comment under my user, but its Marcia stopping by!