Good morning, afternoon, evening.
Well hello December.
Where did you come from?
Officially less than 3 weeks until that special day.
I hope you have been a good girl/boy so Santa has you on his list to drop off a few special pressies.
I
am sharing a page today that is pretty simple but I really wanted it to
be about the photo. When we were in Vietnam there were a lot of times
that we did not allow technology as it was about the experience and what
was around us.
This particular photo was taken when we were waiting for a meal.
It was pretty special seeing the kids all interact and "just have fun" with something so simple as a game with their hands.
I created my background using stencils, stamps and inks.I
then centred the photo and from there I added the few embellishments
but just enough that they catch your eye then take your eyes around the
photo as I hoped they would.
And remember to join us over at The Scrap Suite with these fabulous challenges if you haven't aleady done so.
See you again soon.
Jasx



Lovely! I adore blues and your bg is far from simple! I think it's great....& nice to see kids NOT on the media.... a rare treat these days!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous layout, love the monochromatic feel and great moment to capture too..
ReplyDelete