About me, my family and anything scrap related

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Lovely Hoi An

Only one month until Christmas!
Can you believe it?
Have you started your preparations yet?

Today I am sharing a page with you that includes a photo I took in 
Hoi An, Vietnam showing one of the lovely buildings in the old town.  
They are just beautiful and rich in colour.
Using a lot of D'lish Scraps embellishments, I framed the photo with subtle, monochromatic tones.




I have included
Lovely title from July JAP Kit,

Don't forget to head over the The Scrap Suite and see the four new fabulous challenges for the month.
I hope we see your wonderful creations over there.

Jasx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, I love the wood grain paper back ground.. and no have not started with the decorations, but will be sure to start on the 1st december.. and Christmas is coming very quickly now!!

    ReplyDelete