About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, November 15, 2018

A new page for D'lish Scraps

Hello.

I was fortunate enough to spend a weekend with some of my fellow D'lish team last weekend, along with our gorgeous " D'lish boss" Amanda.
I just wish it could have been a week, not just a weekend.

This is one of the pages I created at retreat. 
I hope you have some sunglasses on as it is quite bright.

I have included a mixture of resin flowers, a cabbage rose, a yellow elegance bloom, doily, date tag from a Just Add Paper Kit, some colour me cuts which I coloured using the same ink I used in my background and a polka dot bow.

This close up shows some of the goodness.


Now to unpack my bags and try and find some mojo to keep scrapping.

Until next time, I hope to see you over at The Scrap Suite showcasing some of your wonderful creations.

Jasx

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this is stunning, yellow is such a wonderful color, really happy I reckon.. and yes spending time with great people always goes so fast... and thank you for your comments on my blog... it was such a big week last week with awards night formal and grad and now it is like coming down from a high.. i know i will find lots to do, but after so long it will take a while to not have to think of schooling... probably January will be like.... hang on.. I dont have to get books, uniforms shoes any more!! hehe!! and enjoy the rest of your school mum days.. it really does go quite fast and it catches you almost my surprise when the final school day comes around!!

    ReplyDelete