Hello,
It's November already....where has the year gone?
Have you seen this month's Just Add Paper kit?
You will be excited too when you see the Inspiration Board....."Arabian Nights!"
Yes it has purple...Some people find it really hard to work with but I think it is perfect with this board.
If I can do it, anyone can.
I began with my background using a couple of D'lish stencils using colours from the board.
I then built up on top of this with a doily, fabric, paper and resin flowers, a flair button, epoxy dots and hearts and a sequin bow.
And this is the gorgeous Inspiration Board
You can find all the details you need to enter under the 'Current
Inspiration Board & Rules' tab at the top of the page.
Entries must
be added to the album in our Facebook group;
by no later than midnight on the 30th November,
to go in the running for the fabulous prize on offer.
Jasx



No comments:
Post a Comment