I had
always wondered how a Gelli Plate worked.
Well at a retreat I attended
recently, one of the girls Ros sat with me and showed me exactly how
they work.
So so easy... and fun fun fun.
Now I have my own plate and can't wait to give it a try again.
We made about 5 backgrounds in a couple of minutes, each of them so different.
There
is no plan so if you want that perfect shape, pattern, colour, then the
plate might not work for you but this page is a fabulous example of
what can be created.
Over at the The Scrap Suite this week we have four new challenges that await.
We already have some amazing entries so I hope you can play along too.
I had noticed that a lot of our entries recently had amazing backgrounds so that is where my challenge came from.
After deciding which background to use, it was so easy to add my colour co-ordinated D'lish pieces to finish it off.
I have added: Resin flowers, paper flowers, cabbage rose, journal it, sequin bow, tassel, flair button, and a coloured paper doily.
Have a great day and I hope you join us this month at The Scrap Suite.
Jasx



Amazing! Love the back ground!!
ReplyDelete