Only 10 days to go....
Are you on track with your Chrissy preparations?
I keep thinking I am then something else pops up....
But, we do have a fabulous new set of challenges for you this month to keep you busy over the festive season.
I have decided to get into the Chrissy page spirit and today I am sharing my Cybercrop Challenge which is to use multiple photos on a Christmas page.
Easy.
I created this page using some selfie pics we did that particular year.
Of course, we all had to have a turn at being in the "spotlight"...lol
I have used:
So don't forget to check out the other awesome Cybercrop Challenges over at The Scrap Suite.
I look forward to seeing some fabulous Chrissy pages.


Nope not ready for Christmas... but I hope to be!! hehe!! Fabulous layout.. love the back ground paper.. Merry Christmas to you and yours!!
ReplyDelete