Wow, it has been so long since I have blogged I almost forgot how to?....lol.
I have joined in this month for the first time at More Than Words.
I am still struggling to put paper to paper but this page sort of fell together in a simple but effective way.
The challenge this month is:

I have used an ombre effect in my LOVE letters and my inspiration from "change" was around my daughter being another year older and how I would love to stop the clock on her growing up but at the same time, I love watching her grow and change each year...
Hopefully this will get me going to create a few more pages this month....or maybe I am kidding myself....I always seem to think like this at the start of the month then suddenly, the whole month has disappeared....Where does it go?
Jasx
Oh I know right!! where does the month go??? already 6 days into October.... this looks lovely, what a gorgeous photo and love the design..
ReplyDeleteSo original! I love your idea of big tittle this is lovely! Thanks for playing along at More than words!
ReplyDeleteHey Jas, Seems like forever since I've stopped by....
ReplyDeleteHope all is well!!
Your page is such a creative gorgeous take on our challenge!
Thanks for joining in over @ More Than Words! x
Love what you have done with this Jas, such a creative way to incorporate the ombré. So lovely to have you join in with us at More Than Words and we hope to see lots more of you too. :) :)
ReplyDeleteI HATE how time flies so fast....but at the same time, like you say, it's lovely watching the kids grow and develop. Push pull thing happening. As always, you are sooooo inventive with your scrapping. This looks, well, lOOOOOvely! Brill idea with the OOOOO frame!!! And I am not even going to count the Fridays til Christmas. That would be too too frightening!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this - your interpretation of the ombre challenge is perfect! Thanks for playing along at More Than Words.
ReplyDeleteohhh...this is soooo cute!
ReplyDeletesoft and sweet!
thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!
So pretty! Love the background and those ombre letters! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!
ReplyDeleteSo great to have you here this month!! Love how you showed the ombre effect!! I totally understand how time escapes us doesn't it? Thanks for joining us at MTW! :)
ReplyDeleteThiss is a great post
ReplyDelete