About me, my family and anything scrap related

Saturday, July 2, 2016

July is the month.....

....that I am going to scrap.......

I have created 1 page and it's the second day of the month and I have a retreat in 3 weeks where I plan to scrap my little heart out.

I have started with the challenge at Kraft+ to ease my way back in which is this:

 

And I created this page about my DD who is learning piano and just loving it.

My inspiration came from the music paper, the piano keys under the love heart and the feather.



Can't wait to share my next creation with you.

Jasx


6 comments:

  1. BRILLIANT! And fabulous to hear that.... I can imagine you'll get a pile done at camp! Go Jas;)!!! LOOOOVe that big heart there & of course, the perfect challenge for scrapping this photo. I learnt the piano from age 11-17. LOVED it. used it a lot, too:) Oh! And as always, really happy that you've joined us at K+!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing all your july creations!! This is a wonderful start to the month.. just beautiful.. love that you picked up on the blue from your DD shirt.. love the music paper heart too.. gorgeous creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty, textural layout with all the stamping/transfer effects. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love that layered big heart! This is such a gorgeous layout...thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work Jasmine. Thank you for joining us at K+.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work Jasmine. Thank you for joining us at K+.

    ReplyDelete