About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Scrap The Boys October Challenge

Good afternoon,
I'm just here to share a new page I have created for the Scrap The Boys challenge this month which is this sketch.

 

I have rotated the sketch for my page. I wanted to document my twins and their everyday walk to school. Finishing Year 6 this term, their Primary School days are nearly over. Although they will still walk to High School next year, this is the end of their Primary School walking days..... :(


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Jasx

7 comments:

  1. OOOH! Love those colours..... my gosh! That time has flown by. High school. Yeeps! They'll be grown up and married before you can blink [speaking from experience!!!]......really like how you rotated the sketch. Actually, it's a fabulous sketch & a fabbo take - glad you got more than one page done this month, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! love the colors and all the stamping and details... and I hope they have a great last year at primary school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous. Love your colour combo and detail in this layout. Thank you for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I am always a BIG fan of your work Jaz. You do "less is more" brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh Jaz...this is delish !! your background is awesome...I love your layering style and colour combo !! Such a great inspiration !! Thank you so much for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you have rotated the sketch. Love all the details of this page. Thanks for joining us this month at STB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning as always. Thank you for joining us at STB Jasmine x

    ReplyDelete