I have two pages to share today for Scrap FX. One
using some chipboard pieces from the new collection and one using some
older yet still fabulous pieces.
Love At First Sight
My first page is another of my hubby and I.
The Love At First Sight mini title was perfect for my photo with my focus being on me looking at my husband in the background.
I covered my title in gesso then added some green Tim Holtz ink and some black around the edges for definition.
I have also used the Hearts Entwined piece
which I cut up to use one heart, inked in black along side my frame and
then the “barbed wire” piece covered in gesso to place under some of my
quote pieces.
Don’t forget chipboard pieces like this can always be used in other ways if the full piece does not suit your page.
Love
My next page is a picture of my son on a boat and I love that the Large Love Scribble Frame frames the photo perfectly.
I actually tilted the frame so the scribble pieces were on the top and bottom of the photo to suit the page.
I have added Mini Retro flowers
to the side of the page to fill space and then added one to the frame
to tie it all in. Both the frame and flowers were covered with two coats
of gesso and I didn’t smooth it out, I quite like the texture of it
being applied randomly.
I hope you find some inspiration from these pages and
make sure you pop over here to find more inspiration from the team.
Jasx






These two layouts look wonderful, love the background colours and fabulous chipboard pieces too! Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteOH wow Jas these two layouts are just beautiful. I love the backgrounds and that the layouts are so cluttered that you can't see the pics properly. Just gorgeous. <3
ReplyDeleteOh my - these are amazing! Love the tilted chippie on the second one - perfect!
ReplyDeleteOh my - these are amazing! Love the tilted chippie on the second one - perfect!
ReplyDelete