Hello hello,
I am thrilled to announce that I have been asked by ScrapFX to join their wonderfully talented team. I am honoured to have the opportunity to use their chipboard and stamping goodness in my pages.
I am up on the blog today which you can find here. Be sure to check in on a regular basis as there is always a new project to check out by this awesome DT.
Here is my first page that I created for ScrapFX using:
Large Lovebirds A Rustic
Sketchy Heart Stamp
Graffiti Heart
Thanks for stopping by.
I look forward to sharing more creations soon.
Jasx

Congratulations! You will rock the team & I'm looking forward to seeing some amazing work....no pressure, LOL!!! LOOOVE this one....those hearts....NICE:):)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Great layout :)
ReplyDeleteWell done on your new gig! This layout is wonderful! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations the team is lucky to have you. Can't wait to see your layouts.
ReplyDelete