About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and welcome to 2016.
 
I just looked at my 'lonely' blog and realised I haven't been here since November 2015.  

Where did 2015 go?  I think I blinked and missed it.

I will pop in over the new few days and share the pages I have created for Scrap FX

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas Scrap FX 

I created my background by using the tip of a rubber (the one on the end of a pencil) and dipped it in ink and stamped it on to the vellum which I then adhered to a piece of white cardstock.

I then inked all of my chipboard with Versa Color silver.  I then used a different finish on each “bauble”and the title.

The Bauble Frame was finished using a mix of glossy accents with water, painted on then extra fine silver glitter sprinkled on top.


Merry Christmas 1

The Bauble F Swirl to the left was finished with the glossy accents mix and tinsel glitter this time.

Merry Christmas 2 

The Bauble G Flourish to the right….well this had so many layers…. I just couldn’t get it right but that the is the beauty of chipboard, you can keep going “over it” until you get a finish you are happy with.  In this case, I finished it off with white art sugar. It certainly has texture now.


Merry Christmas 3 

And my Merry Christmas Mini title, I left inked in the silver which has a wonderful sparkly shine to it.
 
Merry Christmas 4 

Jasx

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New year! Beautiful layout.. love the idea of your back ground and pretty chipboard pieces..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very festive! Love the pencil idea for the dots & the chippy.....well, that one that looks like snow. AMAZING! AND I really love the circle frame:):)

    ReplyDelete