The challenge at Scrap The Boys this month was an amazing mood board but I found the colours were a bit trickier for a boy's page.
I decided to use a photo of one of my boys when he was younger and I loved how the colours help the photo to 'pop'.
I used a combination of colours from the Donna Salazar Mixd Media Inx and because the pads are circular, it created "easy" circles in the background (I was going to use a template and colour the circles that way).
And here is the stunning mood board:

Have a go. I love a good challenge and this one was certainly challenging.
Jasx

Hole in one.....well, you know what I mean!! Love those circles. NEAT idea! Made it easy peasy, too.....and i really like the light, bright airy feel you've gotten here, too:):)
ReplyDeleteLove the softer version of the colours and what a cool way to create the circles. Thanks for playing along with us at STB.
ReplyDeleteThis looks wonderful! Brilliant take on the colors! Love the way you have taken the photo too!
ReplyDeleteLove your background! Gorgeous page. Thanks for joining us at STB.
ReplyDeleteoh those circles do look fabulous - you've done great with this challenge :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely loving those circles!!! Awesome take on the challenge and thanks for playing along at STB :)
ReplyDelete