About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, July 27, 2015

First time playing along with ARTastic

Good evening,

Sharing another page with you that I created for the challenge over at ARTastic this month.

I love this print that they have used as inspiration for the challenge. I really really want it for my house....
So I had to play along.



Isn't it fabulous?
The other criteria for this challenge was to use water (liquid) in some way on your page.
I used Tim Holtz distress inks spritzed with water and dabbed onto my page to create my background.


My aim for creating at the moment is that I use some reallllyyyy oldddd pieces from my stash in every page.  In this case it was the blue butterfly and the "plastic lace" piece under my photo.  One day I am sure I will get to the bottom of my stash.....lol.

Thanks for stopping in.

See you again soon.

Jasx

10 comments:

  1. Face the facts Jas - we will never get to the bottom of out stashes! Lol! I adore this lo. The funny thing is that the butterfly really stood out as a feature to me. I didn't realise it was old stash. It just goes to show that nothing is too old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Face the facts Jas - we will never get to the bottom of out stashes! Lol! I adore this lo. The funny thing is that the butterfly really stood out as a feature to me. I didn't realise it was old stash. It just goes to show that nothing is too old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its been aaaaaaaaaaaaages since I've been here Jas! And yes, I think it was definitely the painting that caught my eye too! Love your pop of yellow, red and bright blue in the motley background... you've captured those colours perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, superb take on our ARTastic challenge....soooo glad you played along with us! I ADORE your background work....the butterfly and doily look really great.....maybe old is new, eh??!!! And here's a personal challenge, just for you in you spare time [scuse me while I splutter in my cofffee at that;)]......I reckon you can do a YOU take on that painting......and then you'll have it for your house!!! G'arn....you can do it!!! OH! And I meant to say -that black lace? YUMMY touch:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fantastic! I love the background! Lovely photo too! And I am trying to use older stuff too, but it doesn't,look like I am making a dent yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning page Jas, your background is fabulous. We are so pleased you shared this beautiful work with us on ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning and super cute page and I love your creative bg . Thank you for playing with our challenge at ARTastic:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous page and I agree with Heather , will we ever get to the bottom of our stash ! Love the touch of blue , yellow and red to the gorgeous subtle background. Thank you for joining in at ARTastic and I hope you join us again
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your background work is just fabulous. Such a beautiful page. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely page and sweet picture. Love all the background work. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete