A bit saddened that I didn't receive "that phonecall" today but well done to those girls who did. Can't wait to find out who you are and see your fabulous work.
I decided to enter the Scrapbooking Memories Masters Competition again this year. It was my 4th time and I had decided this year, not to stress too much about my pages and just go with it cause this was going to be my final try.
I was lucky enough in my first year of entering to be asked by SM to be on their Creative Team. I have to say, that year was a great experience as I really enjoyed coming up with some "cool" ideas each month.
Here are the pages I submitted this year. I won't bore you with the details of my inspiration etc.
1. Using Bling on your page.
2. Use 3 or more photos
3. Using a 5x7inch photo
4. Scrapping on a budget
I must admit, I was happy with my 4 pages and any page created, is another memory shared right?
Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy your day.
Jasx




I'm the same as you. No call, but really happy with what I submitted. I think this was my last attempt, too....unless the entry criteria is really easy peasy.....your pages are gorgeous.....LOVE the close up one - fab photo! And the 'sliding doors' looks like a good memory scrapped:):)
ReplyDelete