How are you? Life has been soooooo silly for us that you just have to laugh and hence my absence in the scrappy world a bit. I stalk but don't have the spare time to actually hang around.....
We have nearly finished renovating and this is true: "I WILL NEVER RENOVATE AGAIN". Crazy.
In between all of that, DD broker her arm a week out from her 7th Birthday and her "roller skating" party....of course this was cancelled and she had her little party at home instead....yep, at home, right in the middle of renovating....
Then DS had a small operation in the meantime too.....he had a wart growing in his nose that in the end we had to get cut out.....eeewwww. The most expensive wart I know of too I might add.
And a few other things in between that I won't bore you with.
But I did join up again for the Pop & Colours workshops. I did #2 and now on to #3. Some amazingly talented ladies so if you want a bit of inspiration, have a look here.
This lesson was from Riikka Kovasin. I actually found that there were techniques that I actually use already but there were a couple of things in there that just added dimension and detail which I loved.
And a couple of close ups.
Thanks for stopping in. Time to go and see what sort of mess the plasterer is making.....
Jasx



Pink.Delish! The two sides designed like that ----lovely, lovely depth in the bg....looks gorgeous....great photo, too:):) Poor DD...aaah well.....it happens, I guess:):)
ReplyDeletesuch a striking page - I just had to come by and say hi - glad you are still creating when you can. I think that as our kids get older, we have less time for the other stuff :)
ReplyDeleteOh such a gorgeous page ! I'm also doing Pop & Colors, so much fun, so many clever gals, so much inspiration. Your page is so full of brightness and life.....sounds a little like your crazy reality at the moment. xx
ReplyDeleteOh yes we put 2 rooms and an ensuite on years ago and what a mess it made.. but really needed the extra room.. hope your reno is complete soon.. Stunning layout, love the photo and that details on your back ground look amazing!!
ReplyDeleteThis is FANTASTIC Jasmine!! The layers are sensational....delicious drips!!! The colours are sublime too. A real treat for the eyes :) Keeping my fingers crossed for a hazard and hospital free week; and whilst its horrendous now the dust and hassle will all be worth it!! xx
ReplyDeleteSo happy to see you creating. I've missed you. Beautiful, beautiful page. Haven't got into the Pop and Colours. I think I should! You've inspired me once again xx Thank you
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing page! Wish I had the time to take that course - sounds suuuuper!! Oh renovations are just awful & sooo messy!! Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteOm my goodness this is absolutely STUNNING. Love it.
ReplyDelete