This month's sketch is based on artwork created by the very talented and queen of CAS Els :)
We have a fabulous prize for you this month; an abundance of Glitz Designs products to liven up your craft room!
This month
we were encouraged to dig around in our craft room and use up some of our
stash!! Yes, just like you, we are guilty of using what is on the top of
the pile ;)
All you need
to do to be in with a shot of the gorgeous Glitz goodies (!) is create a
layout using the sketch. Put a link back to the Scrap365 blog on your post and
link it up via the linky on the side bar :)
Jasx

This is so bright & Light...different for you, & really lovely....nice to do CAS for a change, I reckon! I find it a real challenge, i must say, but love giving it a go:):)
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely! I love the simplicity of the sketch and your layout is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is so sweet. Love the take on the sketch and all the dotted washi so cute :)
ReplyDeleteEvery time I pick up some scrappy stuff you sent my way I think of you.....been thinking of you today....hope things are going along OK....sending cyber hugs:):)
ReplyDelete