About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Guest Designing for Paper Dvizhnik

Hello hello.

I was lucky enough to win a challenge a little while back at Paper Dvizhnik so they asked me to come back and Guest Design for them this month. How could I say no?

The theme of this challenge is "In Motion".

The page I created used a photo of the kids in motion and I tried to create a background that was popping out of the page also.  I think it worked......



They have an amazing DT so make sure you pop in to see their fabulous creations.

I hope you are having a great day/night wherever you are.

Jasx

6 comments:

  1. Great job and congrats on the GD! Lovely colors and feeling of movement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to join in & jump!!!! So yep, it sure does work:):) and congrats on your win:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it worked perfectly. Such fun and a great background. Congrats on the DT spot :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing, the background really has zap! Love the photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fabulous Jas! And congrats on the win and the GDT spot!

    ReplyDelete