About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, August 18, 2014

Scrap365 - A new sketch

Good evening lovely ladies.

Are you ready to get set and scrap our latest sketch? Then let's get going :)

You like it? Well I know that you are going to love the prize that we have for you!! Kindly donated by our friends at American Crafts




we have the latest and greatest from their Studio Calico stable!

SOUTH OF MARKET

 

The girls have created some fabulous pages this month so for inspiration, you can see them all here at Scrap365.

Because of our house renovations I have not had a lot of "scrappy" time and I was a little behind this month but I managed to create a page using our wonderful sketch.  It was one of those pages that came together really easily in the end....thank goodness :)


A bit of a fun/silly page with my Mum and sister taking a 'selfie' on the plane on our way to Qld. We were a little excited......

Thanks for stopping in.

Jasx

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout! love all the words and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally AMAZING.....loooove the colours ~ & that photo is a classic!!! This sketch is really great - I can see how it would help that creativity flow:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool! LOVE the colourful effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Jassy, I adore your funky style ... gorgeous pic too xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very sweet page! SO glad you had fun with your mum & sister - more precious than any scrapping!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous and fun page! Stunning, stunning!

    ReplyDelete