Hello peeps.
It is a lovely Autumn day in Melbourne. Although there is a slight chill in the air, the sun is out and it's just one of those days that makes you feel happy.....
Popping in to share our next case at CSI which is this:
I started by looking for pics of the kids on their bikes but came across some of my darling husband and his sister....
When I saw these pics I immediately saw my oldest DS doing this to his brothers everyday.....like every every day.
He is very jealous of his twin brothers which I understand but he does not realise that he is fortunate enough to have two playmates who absolutely idolise him and would do anything for him....
We are hoping that one day he will realise what he has right in front of him rather than making every day a "challenging" day for us and them with his jealousy, insecurities and selfishness.
My scheme is in my colours.
My evidence is in the doilies, the stamps and the kraft background.
My testimony is using a tweet as my journaling.
Have a fabulous day.
Jasx

OH! I hear you! this soooooo reminds me of my DD.... REALLY love this layout!! GREAT Colors & that background is pretty AWEEESOME!!
ReplyDeleteoh Jas, this is so gorgeous ... you know what there is always a positive and negative side to everything ... our older sister was always jealous of us of us too, but she had mum's love where we did not ... being a twin is fabulous in some ways but the comparison we have had all of our life is just hideous ... people are always comparing us and it is really tiring and degrading, so we hardly ever go out socially in a group , because it is just too difficult ... maybe tell your son that, things aren't always how they seem ...when I am socialising without my twin sister it is so much more enjoyable ( which is really sad ) but I can relax and be myself ... we have always had our own friends because of this ... these photos are treasures xoox
ReplyDeleteFabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe how genetics can play such a big part in our lives! Love those bg masked...doilies????? And the composition across the page.....aah! Families are a complicated thing....
ReplyDeleteGreat layout Jas!
ReplyDeleteFabulous page Jas, those photo's are just gold.
ReplyDeleteMust be a big brother thing, same in our house.
What gets me is why if someone is so often mean to you that they just keep going back for more.
Brotherly Love!
You know what though? I'm sure when they're adults they will look back and not recall half of the stuff we agonise over today.
Fingers crossed anyway. ;)
OH those photos made me smile.. every sibling does that.. I remember mine fighting too.. some days they all got sent to their rooms for the rest of the day, otherwise I was not sure how I would cope!!! A fabulous layout that every mum would relate to I reckon.. and I do think your children will get along when they are older and wiser... mine do now! (they are in their 20's!!)
ReplyDeleteFabulous and fun! Love all the colorful elements that you've used here to put together one upbeat lo! Fab!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing and I love the heartfelt journaling!! Thanks for sharing this gorgeousness.
ReplyDeleteLove this Jas, great take on the challenge. Cheers Di xo
ReplyDeleteLove the journalling, thanks for sharing, the doilies are pretty and really stunning on the page, fabulous take on the challenge
ReplyDeleteHope you have an enjoyable weekend :)
What a fun layout & such a dynamic design!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work! Love the use of doilies - they really pop! Such a cute layout! :D
ReplyDeleteI guess sibling rivalry is a natural part of growing up. Great page!
ReplyDelete