We have returned from our little adventure to Tasmania.
Amazing, beautiful, relaxing and so much fun. Hubby and I decided that when we grow up we are going to retire in Tasmania in the countryside. So if you are looking for us in about 20 years, that's where you will find us.
But, I've just stopped in to share some scrappy stuff.
Scrapfriends has a new colour combo for you this month. One that I would never piece together willingly but I found it all came together a lot easier than I expected. I don't usually use burgundy/maroon so I just used a hint and it worked ok.
And my page:
Thanks for stopping by.
Jasx

*sigh*...I soooo wish I had had a daughter...she looks soooo cute & I LOVE how you've used the colours...your bg work is ALWAYS great to really check out carefully...glad you had a good break, too:):):) Bit cold in Tassy for moi!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic LO, love the background splatters :) Glad you had a relaxing time away :)
ReplyDeleteThey are colors I probably would not put together either, but just using a hint of each has worked beautifully here for you!! really lovely layout!
ReplyDeleteLove, love your beautiful inky background
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Jas, love the paint and inks on the bg and the title just sets the page off. Love Tassie too, only been a couple of times but can't wait for another holiday, it's so pretty.
ReplyDeletebeautiful details love the photo, the background looks fab too :)
ReplyDeleteso so fabulous and an adorable picture!! love how you journaled over the photo!!
ReplyDeleteLovely page Jas! Glad you had a great holiday!!
ReplyDeleteoh Tassie is such a gorgeous place - glad you had an awesome time. I really love this colour combo and I love how you've added in the pops of colours against the white - awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThose little touches of purple are perfect !
ReplyDeleteOh wow this is delightful! What a gorgeous background and loving the journalling! :D Glad you had an awesome time! :D
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Jasmine. Love the lightness created with that stunning paint-effect.
ReplyDeleteLove your background, love the little details. It is an unusual colour combo but you have made it work beautifully. xx
ReplyDeleteToo true, love the Journalling. Cool background effects. :)
ReplyDeletelove love love , so sweet and full of love x
ReplyDelete