and need something inspiring to finish off the month, then this sketch from Angela at Scrapfriends is just for you.
I went crazy with the circles and some Ranger inks and came up with this:
This is not a challenge sketch but an inspirational one. If you do play along, don't forget to leave a message at Scrapfriends so we can have a looksee at what you create.
Jasx

I would never have thought of putting red with pink & blue & it looks just stunning!!! You do circles just beautifully:):):)
ReplyDeleteThis sketch is amazing, but your layout is even more amazing.. looks great, eye catching and love the photos!! the ink splots are divine!
ReplyDeletemy new fave yes definitely my new fave ... you do circles so well .. loveeeeeeeeeeeee this x
ReplyDeleteSeriously this is way way cool !
ReplyDeleteLove what you did with the sketch Jas........looks fab!
ReplyDeleteLove this page ! Love the full on colour and how you have used 'fibres' to create line and texture. xx
ReplyDeleteoh this is so cool - such a happy page and yes .... I love circles - awesome work Jas!!
ReplyDeleteLove the happy colors, Jasmine! Awesome take on the sketch :)
ReplyDeleteLooks super Jas! :) I never think to use circles, but they always look so good.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool sketch - and your take on it is incredible!! I just adore what you have done with that fringy trim, looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely divine!
ReplyDeletegreat post, I am interesting in it!
ReplyDelete