Another share for CSI which has the following case up for investigation this week:
![]() |
I looooooove these colours and as usual my page ended up nothing like I had planned. I got very sidetracked when I was hunting through my stash so I decided to use everything I found. What an awesome way to get through that stash.....now I need to do the same for the next 100 or so pages....lol.
And because I used so much I am going to share a few close ups too.
And the page itself.
CSI is turning 1 this month so be sure to join in the "extra" celebrations over the coming weeks.
Jasx

Happy New Year Jasmine, loving your grungy page, so stunning :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous fabulous page. Love all the elements you have used - so much to look at!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Loved scrolling down until the reveal. this is breath taking.. so much to look at, full of life and layers.. well done.. looks great.. love how your photos stand out too... love it, hope you create some more like this!!
ReplyDeleteWOW, it certainly is an action packed page - but I love it and the photo's are still the focus being B & W :) great work!!
ReplyDeleteIt's like a vintage ephemera page...I really really like it..specially the washi, those diamonds & that circle of wire, is it???? Wasn't t this THE best colours to have fun with ????!!!!! Well done on getting into that stash:):):):)!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Jas, the detail on this page is amazing and to be able to use some of your stash is fab. It seems we're all talking about using some of our pile of goodies we already have, its a great idea but I love all the new things that are coming out so I'm torn.
ReplyDeleteHi Jas! Happy New Year!!! Loooove your grungy page with these
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures...Gorgeous!!! many fabulous details here.
Take care! hugs!
You know what? You are among my most favourite scrapbookers because everytime your creations surprise me - always different than the previous ones, never repeating themselves.
ReplyDeleteStunning work, and original, of course lol I shouldn't skip this comment!!
Kisses from Greece and have a wonderfully blessed New Year!
Wow! This is just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! Love the combo and that circle around the pics looks fab!
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is stunning. I love all the little bits......it looks fabulous and how gorgeous are those little smiling faces too. A totally gorgeous page.
ReplyDeleteMost definitely a favorite for me, this is awesome!!! So full and fabulous and bold..just gorgeous. Your layering looks amazing..loving all the details!!!
ReplyDeleteWow Jas! Just lovely!!
ReplyDeleteare they metal washers I can see there????
I LOVE seeing closies...!!
Oh, WOW~!! Jas, this is one of my faves from you- look at all the DETAILS~!! Totally amazing, I don't even know what to say...other than WOW. Keep it UP, Girl~!!! :D
ReplyDeletexErin
This is a really vibrant, lively and dynamic page! I LOVE IT! My new Jas fave!!!!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR!
Love the grungy feel to this, Jas...gorgeous work!
ReplyDeleteYes I agree with Linda, fantastic grungy feel to this one. Love it Jas & love the pics too. Cheers Di xo
ReplyDeleteStunning!!! So grungy and beautiful with great details.
ReplyDeleteABSOLUTELY FAN FAB U LAS layout!! a REAL Grungy feel to it..
ReplyDeleteGoodness me, what an amazing and inspiring page...xx
ReplyDelete