We celebrated in Echuca Victoria where we had a mini getaway for 4 days.
It's also 22 years ago that hubby and I first kissed.....awwwwww.
I have been with him for 22 years but only alive for 39 (well nearly 40)....gee I was young.
I imagine if one of my kids were to meet somebody at 17 I would tell them they were way too young to be with that person forever....mmmm, that's probably why my Mum was not overly excited about me having a boyfriend at 17....lol.
Now, I am super excited to share some scrappy news with you.
I was asked to be on the DT for Scrapfriends which is run by the amazingly talented Angela Star. One of those dream come true DTs.
Joining me are:
FELICITY WILSON
GINA RODGERS
HELEN TILBURY
LENE NEBY
VICKY VARVADOUKA
Our current sketch is this:
My goal this year is to create more pages about my boys. They are definitely behind in the number of pages about them stakes.
So I have started by creating a page of DS1 who recently turned 11.
I have a few more pages to catch up on so I will be back soon.
Jasx

CONGRATS! Love this layout - pinned it :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new DT spot!! How fun is your page :-)
ReplyDeleteA huge congratulations Jas, you're in excellent company on the DT. I can't wait to see what 2013 brings from Scrap Friends.
ReplyDeleteFantastic news congrats and amazing LO!!
ReplyDeleteSuper fun boys page and congrats.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! I think the kids these days don't have the commitment that our generation has.. we work hard at staying together.. (says me who has been married 30 years!!) well done on your guest DT too.. love your layout.. very trendy and fabulous for a male layout... all the best for 2013!
ReplyDeleteoooh I am so EXCITED Jas to working with you at Scrapfriends :)) LOVE that page.. but ya know that..
ReplyDeleteHappy happy anniversary!! XO
Oh WOW!!!! CONGRATS Jasmine!! And what a top notch line-up. Looking forwarding to seeing your amazing work in 2013. :-) xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh and that is one awesome page by the way!! :-) xoxo
ReplyDeleteLOVE it, just LOVE it....how you get away with stuff like hints of pink just shows what a FAB scrapper you are...sooo glad we're working together:):):)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! It is a dreamteam! All the girls are just fabulous scrappers!! And yours is breath-takingly beautiful as usual! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a fan!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this! Such a fabulous layout!
ReplyDeleteLove what you've done with the sketch! This looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow, so thrilled for you! Congratulations..... and I adore, adore, adore, ADORE your layout!
ReplyDeleteAH congratulations Jas you deserve nothing less! What an awesome opportunity - can't wait to see you rock that team!
ReplyDeleteSuper cool boy page Jasmine - congrats on making this Design Team :)
ReplyDeleteHuge congrats, Jas...and I love your take on the sketch :)
ReplyDeleteFab boy layout & I love that background. Cheers Di xo
ReplyDeleteThanks for the vintage ideas. I have paper that looks like a fence and have wondered how to use it. GREAT, I now have an idea how to distress it as you have and make it look like chipped paint. Thanks for the idea and the giveway
ReplyDelete