About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, January 7, 2013

5 min chat at Scrapbooking Memories

If you have 5 minutes, pop over here to have a little looksee at my interview for SM.
If you haven't already, make sure you bookmark the page so you can keep up to date with Scrapbooking Memories.
I had a wonderful year last year working with Cassie and Vanessa so thank you ladies for the opportunity to be on the Creative Team.

While I am here I thought it was a good opportunity to share with you my creations that I made for my Masters entry.

Task 1 - Scrap a single layout using a 5x7in photo that must be engaging and have eye-contact


Task 2 - Create a 12x12in canvas


Task 3 - Scrap a single layout using three or more photos, journalling of 25 words or more and one piece of memorabilia.


DD actually created the background for me and this is my journalling which also has about 6-7 of her little drawings attached.
I think this is what scrapbooking is all about, keeping those memories forever.


Task 4 - Scrap a double layout that reflects on your childhood.

I don't have a lot of photos of me as a child and what I do have is a bit of a mix so it was really hard to create this page.  My journalling is in the "to read" pocket.


Thanks for getting through all of that.

See you next time.

Jasx

18 comments:

  1. Four completely amazing creations Jasmine!!!! You so should be a SBM Master. Love your work. :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic work, congrats on the interview :) I thought you were a master already.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts Jas and I'm off to read the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are all amazing layouts Jasmine! I have no idea why you are not a Master. I love everything you do. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are just fabulous! Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Off to take a peek.....these really reflect your style...love them - sooo eclectic!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic creations...loving all the background work & textures you've created :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Gorgeous Creation!!!! love all them!!! I love your first picture about you and your DD...so lovely and sweet pic!!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work Jasmine. I like the way you interpreted the requirements. Very sweet pictures you have used. P.S Maria LOVES drawing too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic projects Jasmine!! Loving the mixed media on everything

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these are INCREDIBLE Miss J.... You are such a Creative Chick A Dee!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, all so beautiful Jasmine. The photos are priceless and I adore the top one, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous entries Jasmine, love the canvas with the wire heart!
    PS: Pop by my blog, you won my RAK in the STG blog hop :)
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fantastic!!! Love them all! You have a fantastic versatile style! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhhh such beautiful entries Jas...absolutely adore your 5x7 one, that photo & the background is gorgeous! Also love the wire heart on the canvas & brilliant use of colour in each project! I've loved seeing your work in SBM mag, will miss the articles :/ Best wishes for a successful year ahead...may your scrapping dreams come true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful entries for the scrapbook masters - keep true to yourself and your style - it will be you oneday :) Good on you for entering - I haven't as yet ... maybe this year :) Love your work xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally stunning pages! Good Luck with that!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. As Chantelle says, these are really such beautiful entries for the SM! if not this year, then next year. As so many have already said and as you're saying the interview, you do have a versatile style and always bring in so many interesting details and techniques on your pages. You are an amazing scrapper Mrs S!! mwah mwah!

    ReplyDelete