About me, my family and anything scrap related

Saturday, January 12, 2013

CSI #54


Another week at CSI with a wonderful case to solve.  The DT and guest designers have all done such a wonderful job with these fab colours and criteria.
I solved my case like this:
Scheme is in my colours
Evidence is in my tickets, music pattern, mixed media background and string.
Testimony is in my handwritten journaling.


We're celebrating CSI's 1st birthday anniversary and have something special up our sleeve every week in January. Stay tuned! 


Short and sweet today.


See you soon.

Jasx

22 comments:

  1. stunning creation Jas .. your work is always so inspiring and wonderful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jasmine. This is amazing! Love it!
    I just realised I wasn't a follower of your blog so I've just rectified that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! I love the colour palette..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely - I think the music paper is perfect :-). This looks like a wonderful challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jas another great layout but I must say there is a look of sadness in the photo, hope things turned around quickly and there were soon smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! That music paper & the arrows???? YUMMY!!!!!!! Love the blue striped paper, too.... inspiring stuff:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great, congrats to you for publishing in Somerset! I'm looking forward to read your article and See your work!!! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this. The picture stands out so much out of the page it's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure what I like best about this LO so I'm just going to go with everything! Love how you solve the cases - always inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool page, and love the message. Beautiful grungy details. Thanks for your welcome message too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, as always! Love the triangles for arrows & the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Jasmine! Ilove the paint splatters and the striking photo! Love the little paper peices made into arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning as always, have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi..This looks amazing! I love the candid photo and the back ground looks wonderful.. and I love all your entries in the masters.. they are all beautiful and fabulously created.. well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is awesome and I love the white space you've created. And you've reminded me that I haven't used a tag in ages on my LO's - have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love, love this! What a great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is TOTALLY AWESOME Miss J.... Soooo Love the Design of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jas these colours make for a beautiful bold layout and yours is perfect!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning layout and very eye catching....

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is cool and beautiful at the same time! love how you cut corners from the music sheet and made them into arrows. Whoo! I noticed someone wrote you've been published Somerset, that's really awesome stuff Jas! Congratulations! xoxox

    ReplyDelete