Just a quick share of my page I created for 1,2,3 Challenge this month which is:
WORD: ENJOY
COLOUR: ORANGE
TECHNIQUE: Using Bakers Twine
I created this page on retreat and it was a bit of a challenge because I wanted to scrap a photo of our Sponsor Child Nethra who lives in India and the girls and I were not sure that the word Enjoy really fit....but I did it....I used the word "Enjoy" in my journaling.
And while I am here, I will add another page I did on retreat (I wont bombard you with them all at once).
This page was for a sketch challenge created by Raquel Bowman who is also the proud owner of A Piece of Cake Designs who provide kits filled with fabulous goodies.
And just to bore you a little more, I will update you with my May Photo a Day.
I walk this dog of mass destruction every day....I think he is actually smiling at me in this photo....lol.
And I think "Love" says it all.
Have a great night/day.
Take care.
Jasx
P.S. DD's sling is off and her arm has healed. Yay. She is now going 100 miles per hour catching up on what she missed out on for 3 weeks.
P.S.S. A few of you asked about the paper in my last post. It was a Glitz Design paper which looked like burlap/hessian and had a black script stamp on it. I then used a Crafters Workshop mask for the black splats and also bubble wrap and mist.
Both fabulous pages Jas- I think the first was very fitting for the challenge- bless you for your big heart and helping Nethra live a better life!
ReplyDeleteAnd I commend you on your long title on the second- you do it well- they scare the crap outta me, lol!! Can never get long titles "right".
Yes, your puppy is smiling- because he is laughing at you HA!
Take care,
xErin
Tee hee I think you're puppy is harbouring thoughts on his next mischief, chewing on mummy's shoes perhaps - no wonder he's smiling at ya! Oooh we had a sponsor child in Armenia (former Russian Republic) for years and years. It really does make such a huge difference, bless you. Love both your pages, the first one with warm spicy India colours and the other one is just so wonderful with that unusual photo format and the delish design. xoxo
ReplyDeleteBoth layouts are so bold and gorgeous!! I agree with Erin on the long title, way to go!
ReplyDeleteI love your first one for the colour & sentiments... & the little piece of muslin under the 2nd is fabulous....& just checked out that Glitz paper from previous post. Wow! It's great & you've made it even greater!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFab layouts & great photos! I love the 123 one of your sponsor child - the colours are so vibrant & I love the contasted chevron masking. (I must do a layout on our sponsor kids as well...thanks for the idea!)
ReplyDeleteThanks Jas for sharing the product you used on the last LO. I love the second LO here and the splats look great, must be a well loved mask for you, I've never seen it before.
ReplyDeleteanother bunch of stunners .... you are on fire Jas ... awesome work xoxo
ReplyDeleteLovely work Jas - particularly love that custom sized photo on the second one - looks great!
ReplyDeletesimply fabulous Jasmine, I adore those bright hot colours and that chevron pattern in the first one!
ReplyDeleteTotally fantastic as always, Jas! I love your creativity, you rock!!! :D :D
ReplyDeleteAnd LOL at your comment about the photo of the day "Just to bore you even more"... classic!
Have a great weekend! :D
Also thanks for letting us know about the Glitz paper - it sure is awesome! Now the suspense is over for us all! Yay! :D
DeleteOnce again Miss J!! Gorgeous Creations.... both are TOTALLY Oooozing with AWESOMENESS!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Wonderful Mother's Day for Sunday!!! ♥
Wow Jas these are fabulous! Love the mix and colors in the first and that gauze with that pic in the second grabs your attention right away! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pages you have here in your blog! Thank you for visiting mine!
ReplyDeletethose Lo's are amazing! I love your style!!
ReplyDeleteJust LOVE your style Jas! Great way to add the word ENJOY into your layout ;) Love your chevron masking too... might just have to steal that idea! xo Charmane
ReplyDelete