About me, my family and anything scrap related

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

To all of you wonderful Mum's out there or Mum's to be or just beautiful Ladies.
I hope you have a fabulous Mother's day today.

My day has been fabulous so far.  I went for a run this morning and achieved my goal of running 10km. I was super excited.
We then had the boys football. Nice and wet and cold and unfortunately neither team won but the boys still played well.
Just finished lunch, having a cuppa, going to go and visit my Mum, then my MIL is coming over for dinner.
I received some awesome presents from the kids from the School Mother's Day Stall.  Lots of smelly stuff and lollies.

So to a scrappy share.
I played along with TCR this week.  I have been wanting to play with this paper (and have 2 more sheets because I loved it so much) and I think the bright colours work perfectly with it.
I used two photos and cut the top photo to layer on the bottom photo for a bit of dimension.



I will update my May photo a day next post.

See you soon.

Jasx

26 comments:

  1. jas another beauty ... love what you have done with the photos, you really are on fire .... such inspiring work and great ideas and papers .. outstanding xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea with the layering of the photo, looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your using more gorgeous background paper - so effective and looks so real. What a precious photo and I love how you've layered it. A very nice LO. Happy Mothers Day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you made the layout on a wooden surface, this is how real it looks!! Stunning page - so inspirational! Thank you!
    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks fantastic, Jas. Just love the design against that background paper...it really looks like a picture hanging against a timber wall/fence. Also love how you've layered the photos...looks fabulous.

    Congrats on achieving your goal of running 10km...that is awesome!!! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your page Jasmine !! It has a lovely wholesome country kind of feel to it and yes, the paper is amazing....the whole page has a "digital" look to it (oh, and I mean that in a good way ) and what a sweet photo, love how you have 'worked' it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING !!!!!!!!!!!!Amazing..you always do such a perfecrt work!!!
    I love thackground look fantastic and those photos are so perfect !!!!
    Have a wonderful day and a perfect week!!
    I miss you a lot and you know I love you a lot sweet !!!
    Big huges and kisses
    Cyndi
    You leave in my hart!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is simply stunning Jasmine!! I love how you've used the colours on that gorgeous background! Just beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning I agree with all the ladies, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh it is gorgeous paper isn't it? MME right? Loved those ranges with the wood grain on them.
    The raised photo's look great and the bright flowers are beautiful.
    Glad you had a fab mothers day.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also have this 3 times LOL!!! I haven't used it yet so thanks for the inspiration!!! It is very impressive! You run 10km??? wow!!! My hero! I'm glad you had a great day!! Take care!!!
    Hugss!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love what you have done here Jas & I agree with you, that paper is fabulous isn't it. I really love the colours you have teamed with it. Your photo is so sweet. Isn't it great when you are lucky enough to capture such a great pic. Have a great day. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaaw this is gorgeously cute! Glad you had a good day. Running 10km wouldn't be my idea of a great start but there you go LOL - you look way better than me as a result :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow!!! This is stunning! I love the brights on that fabulous background paper! The background paper looks so realistic, it's like you have scrapped the veranda! I love it! What brand is that!?! There I go again.... questions, questions! This is such a terrific page, Jas!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh and BTW - WTG on running 10km - that is a fantastic achievment!!! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jasmine thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know that my word verification has been turned off successfully.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yours is off as well so all good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really love the bold pop of color on the white wood background Jas, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jasmine this is just gorgeous. Love the background that I almost took for the wall on tour old shed,...LOL! Success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Jas this is just fabulous! Yes, that is what really matters! Love the way you spread out the pics. Everything, all the little deatail, looks wonderful! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  21. STUNNING!!!!! OMG I LOVE that background paper. Not sure why I don't have any???!! Massive congrats on the 10km run Jas. That is awesome. WTG. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. AHA! now I get what you did to the photo, absolutely fab effect!! my goodness, 10 km! I don't even run to the bus ;) but then again as Helen says, neither do I look as sleek and toned as you do! This is a gorgeous page Jas, love the raffia and the backing paper sure is wonderful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful layout Jas. Love that photo and how you have raised each segment. Looks amazing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful layout just adore it Jas, congrats on the 10km also
    love
    Marellexx

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is stunning! I love all the elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just love this layout Jas, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete