It was so awesome to meet Charmane and to see her gorgeous embellishments all in one place. I wanted one of everything but as I had spent my money on her Creatures for the kids, I had to hold back.
And did you see that circle of cork with the star and 9 on it? Well where we were at retreat, there was a bar and as I was fixing myself a little drink....I spotted this container of corks. Thinking they would be great to use as a stamp I collected a few and then decided to cut one up and used the piece as an embellishment. I will have to create a few more I think.
And an update on my Photo a Day for May
My girlfriend Kylie is someone who is pretty special.
Jasx
WOW, totally cool and boyish - I love it ALOT!! What is that BG paper - it really looks like hessian?? TFS ☺
ReplyDeleteFabulous boy page, jas! And what a great idea with the cork - clever you :-)
ReplyDeletexx
LOVe the cork!!!! It was awesome seeing you again!
ReplyDeleteFabulous boy page, Jas! I love all the textures here...love it!
ReplyDeleteHugs!! :)
hey Jas... just wanted to pop by and say LOVE your photo a day and your pages. I have been reading in google reader.. just don't always get here to comment.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mothers day for Sunday too.. if I dont get to pop over again this week.
x
I love the hessian or do you call it burlap, whatever we should call it I love what you've done with it on this great masculine page, Oh and the cork idea works so well. Did you stamp the hessian/burlap or was it stamped on the cardstock? A really great page.
ReplyDeletelove it love it love it Jas .. that background paper is perfect .. love your pics too xoxoox
ReplyDeleteWonderful page, love that paper, so awesome :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic page!!! I'm asking what the others are asking... is the background hessian or paper? I love it so much! This is a ROCKING boy page - love the design. Hey that is sooo cool - the cork from the retreat - you could totally sell that as an embellie - looks so cool how you used it here! :D
ReplyDeleteABSOLUTELY loving your page Jasmine! And it was great to meet you finally too.... and thanks for being such a good roomie... hope I was ok too ;)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your photos too xo Charm
Wow! Jas this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Such an eye-catcher!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with your dd!
wow Jas.. i LOVE LOVE LOVE that layout.. yummy..boyey and fun..woot woot.. and then your photos a day.. i've been doing it but adding them to my fb page.. anyho.. sorry i havent stalked for a while..but i will be doing it again..not sure why i havent considering that i'm on fb and pinterest all the time.. just put it down to having a very slack arse..LOL.. hope you and all the family are well apart from DD hope her xrays go well .... lots of love an sugar to you... mwah.
ReplyDeleteI looove this layout. Wonderful, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJas I love your photos this week! And the layout is great too!! Just the perfect amount of pop!! Love the textures and splats, etc too...
ReplyDeleteI'm loving these picus too.
ReplyDeleteWonderful lo. Love the backdrop and the boy feel. Gorgeous photo of your fella.
Beautiful layout Jas. Love all the texture - the hession, cork, paint. It looks awesome.Hope your DD's arm is all good.
ReplyDeleteYou luckie duck to actually have met Charm IRL and not only that, you were her roomie?! any chance you can lay your dainty hands on some of her aaaadorable embellies and sell them to me? I never manage to be online when she has her sales.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the Glitz paper here and how clever is that to use a cork as embellishment, absolutely brill! it is such a wonderful boy page and ooh how cute those photos are! xoxox
I just love your photos Jasmine!! Amazing layouts as well - you are such a source of inspiration to me!
ReplyDeleteHugs
xoxo