About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WW1 for April

Your challenge this month at White With 1 is to create a page using

White + Grey + Tabs/Tags

Now grey......a little difficult at first but once I sifted through my stash, I was amazed at the pieces with different shades of greys I found.

My page is about DS1 again....and his moodiness, his issues at school with bullying, his general well being.
I have hidden the journaling on my tags behind the photo and I have added a few tabs too.

I hope you get the chance to play along and for more inspiration, see what the CT created here.


Thanks for calling in.  I hope you are having a great day.

Jasx

14 comments:

  1. great layout..you make 'grey' look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done an amazing job ~ it looks a really difficult challenge ~ love the muslin behind the LO:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooooooooooooo beautiful Jas ... love the pic it shows the sadness .... he will be fine Jas ,, I know it is difficult but he will be stronger through all of this .... it is a roller coaster and such a worry but you will all get through this and there is a light at the end of the tunnel .. believe me ... love Heather xoxo
    your page is full of love and feeling xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully inspiring Jas, the different shades of grey look amazing & your placement of everything is beautiful. I love it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on this challenge Jas, your page is gorgeous! Sorry to hear your little man is having a rough time. Mine went through the same thing, 8-12 can be a bit of a nightmare. Once puberty kicks in, the attitude adjusts, they handle things better and everything changes so hang in there! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOur layout is so beautiful and inspiring, have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH this looks amazing.. I love the candid photo and all the embellies are lovely for this heartfelt layout.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jas, this is just gorgeous! Love how you've used the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful work once again Jas, love the different shades of grey and I love how you keep your scrap booking true - keeping a record of moments for your boy even if they are not always the happiest - truly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH! Jas this is Totally GORGEOUS..... lovin the curled Corners on your Photo!!
    I hope that the bullying stops for your Fella!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jas you do the lack of colour thig so well!!!! I can't for the life of me manage it!
    In regard to having five. We get by - but yes I feel like a freak when I tell people how many I have when I am on my own. Jaws hang open.. Seriously..

    ReplyDelete
  12. White with grey can look really drab and boring, but not in your page - it looks just wonderful! Hang in there sweetie, things will definitely change just as Georgia and Heather so wisely say. Take care, xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. this really strikes a cord with me as I worry about my boys futures at school.......simple breathtaking Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous and touching layout. You have done a fabulous job with the greys. Very inspiring x

    ReplyDelete