Time has gotten away from me this week. I think the school holidays put me out of routine and time.....
So just popping in quickly to share my last page that I did for The Color Room.
I wanted to create a page to highlight this photo of my DSs and a friend flying a kite. I love the angle and the body language of the boys so I increased the photo to A4. I cut my patterned paper to A4, printed the photo directly onto the paper and then stuck it back together. It was actually a little smaller than a 12x12 in the end because I left the right hand side piece off.
So that is me for now. I have been having a ball experimenting with pages so I will be back to share those at some stage.
Until then, have a fabulous Friday.
Jasx
I was looking at this LO for a bit trying to figure out what you had done. And then I read your post, lol. What a totally original and extremely effective idea, I love it. The effect really does high light the feel of the photo.
ReplyDeleteI love what you have done here Jas - very clever indeed...School holidays are always crazy - this time I just went with the flow & had a ball...paying for it now tho!
ReplyDeleteAnother GORGEOUS layout the photo Looks FANTASTIC Jas!! Hope you have a FAB Friday too.... ♥
ReplyDeleteOooohhh!! Fabulous!!! LOVE it all and I can't wait to see what other creations you have made..x
ReplyDeleteWow Jas, love this layout. Awesome idea printing the photo on to the patterned paper, it looks amazing!! Have a wonderful weekend. Mel xxx
ReplyDeleteI just think this Lo is a real peace of photography art, its amaizing touching cause the combination of the body language and colors. I really like it and I will try this technic
ReplyDeleteI mean piece
ReplyDeleteSame as Nat... I was like, how did you do that? I always jump straight to the LO! Must. Read. Post. Love this! Totally original and oh so fantastic! :)
ReplyDeleteSpeechless. This is a masterpiece. :0
ReplyDeleteFabulous...love that big photo, it is brilliant! :)
ReplyDeleteJas this is soooooooooooooooo amazing, you are so inspiring to everyone, always coming up with something that makes people think out of the square , thanks for being you , you are gorgeous xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteWow!!!!!!!!!!! This is absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to print the photo directly on the page! It looks beautiful, nostalgic! xxx lucia
ReplyDeleteyou have done an amazing job with this one Jas... the photo is perfect, and love those MHC flowers :)
ReplyDeleteTotally love what you have done here......looks amazing and I love your White with 1 page.....gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteStunning!!! I really really love how the focus is on the wonderful photo!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this one Jas!!! I just love how you printed the photo onto patterned paper. So cool!! Love seeing your work in the TCR gallery too. :-)
ReplyDeleteFabulous photo & a fabulous layout to showcase it. So creative Jas. Di xo
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous. I love the oversized picture!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!