I hope you are enjoying your Good Friday.
Only two more sleeps until the Easter Bunny comes....yayayayay.
So I am popping in to let PEG (http://pegsplaytime.blogspot.com.au/) know that she my winner of my giveaway from our OUAS Blog Hop. Congratulations. If you could please email me at shea10@optusnet.com.au with your address that would be great. (I did do this via Random.org but still cannot figure out how to get it onto my post).
BUT I also want to say THANK YOU to all of the lovely ladies that hopped by and for your wonderful comments, to my new followers a hello and thank you also. I actually wish I had a little something for each of you.
And while I am here, I will post my current and last page for Scrap for Help.
It has been a wonderful journey working with Cynthia and the team at SFH. So thank you Cynthia for the opportunity to be a part of your team from the beginning and to help it grow.
This month we would like you to create a page using recycled material and the challenge is to use buttons.
To see the wonderful work from the DT go here and have a looksee. You won't be disappointed.
I have created a page about DS and I asked him to tell me 10 things about himself (as he had turned 10 recently) so I could create a list for his page.
I think he was kind of busy and his heart wasn't quite in it...ie. read his first line....lol.
So I have used a button from some clothing of mine from Esprit and also some press studs which I love using on a boyish page.
The mustard "pinwheels" are actually flowers with the tips cut off to create a boyish embellishment.
See you soon.
Jasx
congratulations Peg! Thank you to teh awesome OUAS ladies for a wonderful blog hop! ps. LOVE that layout!
ReplyDeleteSo cool. I have a few sheets of this paper because I love the script side so its great to see you use this side instead. Fabulous work xo
ReplyDeleteHis list made me giggle :) Fab idea with the press duds and the flowers, love the grungy feel.
ReplyDeletewow look at that amazing texture on this one!.....that background paper is fabulous!!
ReplyDeletelove it love it love it !!!! you always come up with such creative pages ... soooooooooooo awesome xoxox
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the lucky winner
ReplyDeleteCongrat's to Peg, too! Have fun with your prize:) This page is really amazing...LOVE the bg paper & the staples & cardboard...such a GREAT boy page..I hope I get time when we're home from hols to play along with this challenge ~ it's a fab one:):)
ReplyDeleteHuge congrats and happy Easter holidays!
ReplyDeleteFabulous layout! Love the use of the press studs & the flowers, perfect for a boy page :)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Easter & holiday!
wonderful creativity :) happy easter :)
ReplyDeletewow! Sooooooooooooo artsy, so creative! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your grunge LO Jas.. so cool!! That background paper looks fantastic and I love all your recycled elements!! Happy Easter to you and your family :)) hugs
ReplyDeleteWhat a totally fabby film strip LO!!! the recycling if great too!
ReplyDeleteJust love your work Jas!! stunning!
Happy Easter!!!
How cool is this!!! Love your grungy layout and how cool is that zipper flower!!! Awesome work! Happy Easter Jas!!! :D
ReplyDeleteJust BRILLIANT Jas!! Love the Boyish Embellishments here.....
ReplyDeleteHope you & your Family had a WONDERFUL Easter.... ♥
HI.. oh wowo.. this is gorgeously grungy and blokey and beautiful!! I love the roughed up bits and the details.. fabulous male layout!!
ReplyDeleteJasmine fabulous fabulous layout!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of cutting off the tips of the flowers...you have inspired me!!!!
now I know what to do with all the flowers i do not use LOl LOL
thank you
hugz
irini
Very funky boy page Jas! Love the metallic effects and LOL to the first line! My boys are just the same when I am trying to get something out of them!! Great idea for the flowers too - you may see me trying that out!
ReplyDeleteAwwww - what a sweet idea Jas - love the 10 things I love about me... especially love point number 3 ;). Love the grungy feel of this page - again another gorgous page...
ReplyDeleteWow your page is amazing! I totally love it.
ReplyDeleteAnd thank-you sooo much for the RAK!!!