About me, my family and anything scrap related
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Wishing you a Happy Easter
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter and enjoy the long weekend.
Make sure you eat as much chocolate as you can and don't worry about the damage until next week....lol.
Take care if you are traveling on the roads.
And I will be back soon with some scrappy stuff to share and the winner of the OUAS blog hop.
Jasx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Right back at you Jas :))
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Easter
x
Happy Easter to you too Jas. I hope you have a wonderful break with your family. Hanging out to see some gorgeous Jasmine creations!! :-)
ReplyDeletehappy Easter :) Have a great one! Lots of love to the family..might see you June again :)
ReplyDeleteI've already started causing some damage, but as you said I'll deal with it next week.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely Easter Weekend Jas.
Cheers.
Jas hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter as well!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Happy Easter to you too Jas!! Don't worry about me and the chocolate- we've already started in early!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend :)
Happy Easter Jas! Our Easter is next week (Orthodox).Have fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Jas - albeit rather belated LOL! Hope you had a great weekend!! Unfortunately mine was spent sick in bed where I still lie but at least today I've managed to catch up on a bit of my commenting...
ReplyDelete