About me, my family and anything scrap related

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Once Upon A Sketch - April 1st Blog Hop

Welcome to Once Upon A..Sketch' s first birthday blog hop! It is so exciting to have you here and we hope you are inspired along the way to join in the fun and get creative!!You should have arrived here from Georgia's blog, but if you haven't you need to go back to the beginning of the list below so you don't miss out.

(please note that due to time differences there could be some broken links..please check back later as the blogs will be updated asap) 

Our new MONTHLY challenge has just been released! Each Design Team member has created their own  layout based on this sketch and journalling criteria and you need to follow the above list to see what they came up with. 

We would love to see what you create, so please link your project to back at the Once Upon A...Sketch blog. You DO NOT have to participate in the blog hop to enter this challenge. 

Here is this month's challenge....

April Challenge

The theme of this challenge is HOME. 
We would like you to create a layout and interpret the theme "HOME" however you like based on the following sketch. You can journal as little or as much as you like, but your layout must incorporate this theme  and this sketch. 
And here is my example...



Our main sponsor of this blog hop is ....

 Imaginarium Designs
Imaginarium Designs chipboard is donating this prize to one lucky winner of the blog hop.

This prize pack includes AUS$70.00 worth of chipboard PLUS inks PLUS Spray Mists PLUS free postage to anyone in the world. 

DETAILS

 ***In order to be entered for the main prize,you must be or become a follower AND comment on ALL blogs along the way and finally back at the Once Upon A...Sketch blog to tell us that you have left a comment for everyone.

***There will also be some other prizes along the way which our Design Team have kindly donated.  To win these, you need only comment on and follow the blog which is giving the prize. The randomly chosen winners for these prizes will be announced at that Design Team member's blog.

This is the prize I am giving away....

This is open to ANYONE that becomes or already IS a follower of my blog and leaves me a comment on this post. ..

The blog hop starts today , April 1st and finishes midnight (Australian Eastern Standard Time) 5th April with the MAIN PRIZE winner to be announced soon after the blog hop ends at the Once Upon A....Sketch blog and the other winners announced at the Design Team member blogs soon after the blog hop ends also. 

Thank you for visiting and taking part in our blog hop!

We hope you found some inspiration along the way.

Your next stop is ......
Mai Kosugi

113 comments:

  1. Your LO is very original!! I was sad to see you leave BITW good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO - you have such a unique style - so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun page~ I LOVE all the elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindo seu layout....parabéns.beijos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, can you give us a tutorial on how you created the background? Its incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jasmine...love your layout, very unique!!! Loving the bright colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've become a follower! Love the fanciful approach you took to the sketch!! TFS and for a chance to win! kmassmanATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jasmine, this is fabulous! Such a unique layout- love how you created the little houses and your interesting mix of colors- what a piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olá Jasmine
    Adorei seu blog, e seu layout é lindo!
    Parabéns
    Beijo
    Naiara (Brasil)
    http://cheiadegracablog.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the houses you made in the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all the layers you used... i am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI.. this looks fabulous.. I love the background.. so creative.. and what a gorgeous family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jas i just adore that wonderful background. There's so many details with so much to look at. Gorgeous pic of your beautiful gang. Fabulous page

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful background!stunning layout!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a follower now. Great background by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Clever, clever, clever....love the how home is the sum of it all!!!!!! I'm about to link up to be a follower. See you often in SB mag & Love your work:):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a lovely LO! And happy birthday to OUAS:-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a warm layout ... love what you've done to your background paper ... thanks for the opportunity to win a lovely prize! Off to my next stop!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your journaling is just so sweet! I absolutely love this wonderful, colourful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  20. really beatiful such unice background and the layering. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think it's kinda different than what we usually see in your layouts - nonetheless, it's wonderful!!! Thank you for the inspiration, Jasmine!!! I always love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a pretty layout with gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  23. omg..you are a mixed media artist!! Love alle the little houses on this page, great color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your LO is so beautiful as always! 

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great and colorful LO. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love all the colours, that makes this LO so bright and positive! Thank you for inspiration and a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow what an interesting background! Definately caught my eye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jas, stunning work as always!
    Hugs ~gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such interesting techniques and a lovely family! Beautiful layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just love this fun layout with all the "random" elements - very inspiring! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very sweet layout with an traditional scrapbooking feel. Totally inspiring for me! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  32. Woohoo LOVE the whimsical and quirky feel to your pretty pretty page! just look at that cute little toaster! did you Mod Podge the background? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  33. I just love your embellishments! Love the children's drawings of a house...too cute! Love it all. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello Jasmine! I love your works! They are very Specials and exciting, and inspired!
    Thank you for chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  35. A sweet playful layout! Stunning work, Jasmine. I love your unique page. Keep on inspiring me, okay?

    Hugs,
    Nuki

    ReplyDelete
  36. I took a look around and loved all your work, I am happy to follow! Thanks for the chance to win! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great Lo. collage is something I really want to learn about.
    Tks so much

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such a neat lo! Love those little houses that you made....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Adorei o LO,as cores a textura,hum lindo...
    Bjim ♥

    Moêmia

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a fun take on the sketch!! Lovely blog hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. First time on your blog but won't be my last. Became a follower and a subscriber. Love your style. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  42. interesting home shape element on the layout...unique mix of colour added charm to it.

    ReplyDelete
  43. What a fun layout! Very unique page!

    ReplyDelete
  44. OMG, love your layout! So fun with all the details and colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful layout. Became a follower. thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  46. Your layout is so unique I love it! I agree home is where the heart is family! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is so funky Jas and I love all the little houses!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Very, very awesome background. I can't stop looking at it - I know it is my second comment so you only need to count one comment but just had to tell you LOL...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The background on your layout is amazing!!

      Delete
  49. You have such an amazing blog love it!!!........your lo is very pretty... the picture of your family is so cute as your price thanks for the cance to win hugs Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi Jasmine! I love your Lo and the delicated details. Your page is wonderful! Kisses in your heart
    Hera Sugitani - Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love how you interpreted the theme. Your journal is very heartwarming. The background is just amazing. Thank you for the inspiration! Happy birthday to OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Jasmine, i spied cheesecloth and tissue paper which is my favorite to put on my layouts lately.......... very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Beautiful! I'm a follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Jasmine, I love your color in this beautiful page!!! I love this, you've done a beautiful job with this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love your page beautiful,wowww you have 4 children!!!!!!thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi sweet and dear friend!!!!!I just love to came here and see so many gorgeus creations and I love all always !!!
    This is a lovely layout and a great design you did a perfect work!!!
    I love your give-away prize!!!
    Big huges and kisses from Brazil
    Have a wonderful week!!!
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  57. Very cute photo and such a fun page! best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I really like all the different elements in your background, such an original and beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Love the page & the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hi! Your blog is wonderful and your layout just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Wow! Such an impressive layout!!! Just beautiful!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Love your page!!And what a gorgeous family you have!!happy birthday to OUAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. These background houses are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Good morning Jasmine! I don't know what to say ... your layout is absolutely stunning!!!! You have such a lovely family!!! Thank you so much for the amazing inspiration and for the chance to win your wonderful prize!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hi Jas! I love what you did with the little houses! So impressive! Thanks for the inspiration! I love your work! And your journaling is so true!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  66. Oh Jasmine! I love this!!! This is adorable!!! This is my NEW FAVE!!! This is super fun. I love the colours here and the houses and how you made them! Wow!!! And do I spy a toaster from the Little Golden Book "Susie's New Stove"? I could be mistaken but it looks mighty familiar... LOL! Everything you do is totally awesome!!! And btw - you know I'm already following you, but just sayin'! :D

    ReplyDelete
  67. loving the mix of bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Thank you so much for your comment Jasmine! It means so much to me if someone stop by my blog and take time to comment :) I love your new page, it is full of my favorite colors :) it is just beautiful, i don't know where to look first :) hugs, Lucia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  69. Какая интересная страничка!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Your page are wonderful,I like the mix of bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I really enjoy visiting your blog. I think that my current butterfly obsession started with your los!

    ReplyDelete
  72. I've been following your blog for a few months now. Love your gorgeous, creative pages.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Such a creative page! Luv the little houses

    ReplyDelete
  74. This is just beautiful, and heartfelt with the hand drawn houses. Very creative. Thanks Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  75. Great layout fun to look at, I like it.x

    ReplyDelete
  76. Ahhh here's a familiar blog.
    I started hopping through the blogs yesterday, and just finishing them off tonight lucky it's school holidays and we haven't too many time constraints :D
    The inspiration has been amazing and no less so here.
    what a stunner this one is Jas! gorgeous colours and texture, is that a layer of tissue over the collaged houses?
    the houses look fab love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  77. hi jas!!! i am nearly finished the blog hop now... getting onto some familiar blogs.... love ur work!!!! u r a inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  78. So beautiful and fun layout!!!
    Svetlana xx

    ReplyDelete
  79. I love all these small houses. Very happy and colorful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  80. what a fun and funky page... love it. thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  81. Absolutely love your layout!! Thank you for the inspiration and for the chance to win as well!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Great layout Jas, love that background =) xox

    ReplyDelete
  83. Happy Birthday! Beautiful giveaway. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  84. happy bday!! great work!thank you for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  85. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Beautiful page! More power to you and the OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Stunning Jas!!
    That background is just amazing, love it!!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  88. Happy Birthday OUAS! What a fun, colorful, beautiful layout! I am your newest follower and thanks for the chance to win these yummy goodies!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  89. Hello! what a unique lo you have made, i love it!! your photo also is soooo sweet... !!!

    ReplyDelete
  90. love the naive little house embellishments!!! they tie in so well with the photo on this lo!!!

    lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  91. Great LO - love your background, it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete