Wow, what a wild, windy and cold day in Melbourne. From 40 to 17. How do we do it? Unfortunately, the kiddies don't have any winter clothes that fit them so they are still wearing shorts on this cold blustery day.
I have popped in to share my Scrap For Help page with you. Our aim is to create pages using recycled materials, whether it be one or many.
Now I promise this will be my last Christmas page, but like I mentioned previously, I have really enjoyed them this year, well last year....lol.
In my page I have recycled my Christmas paper, some music paper and a paper bag. I tried to create the look of a wrapped present by tying the ribbon as you would on a parcel and then I scrunched the top and bottom as if the parcel is being opened.
I will get back at some stage to share my Masters entries with you too.
Until next time, take care.
Jasx
Jasmine what beautiful Christmas paper wow wow wow.......
ReplyDeletelove the layout....
hugz
irini
Love it Jas! That bow is super cute!
ReplyDeleteLove it Jasmine - there is always so much creativeness in your layouts!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your Master's entries ;0)
Hugs
xoxo
Saw this in real life :) Gorgeous on line as well. Sorry to hear its been cold. Kind wish it was the same here. I dont know..I feel like winter again..
ReplyDeleteLove it Jas, how creative making it like a present. Looks fab. I see you have tied your pressie with a yummy Green Tara Hessian type ribbon. I just love that stuff. My favourite ribbon ATM. Cheers Di xo
ReplyDeleteCan I have your winter and you can have mine?? lol ;)~ hopefully it warms back up for you!
ReplyDeletethis is gorgoeus. love the package technique, how innovative- you always have such great ideas!
the Christmas paper here is just perfect- love the twine bow and the layered banner.
awesome.
I love this Jas .... such a delicious pic .... and the unique way you have used the paper is perfectly awesome .... a magical page .. hugz x
ReplyDeleteIt is a bit chilli here too....
ReplyDeleteYour Layout is SUPERB!!! I love how you have that Ribbon... Such a FAB Chrissy Layout!!
♥♥
i LOVE THIS JAS, GREAT IDEA TO RECYCLE THE CHRISTMAS PAPER
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL WORK!! HUGS!
Love your layout, so many gorgeous details. :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Jas! Love the crinkled paper in corner with the layers, stunning xox
ReplyDeleteOh I love this Jas! Great idea with the bow tying and I love that hessian tape - do let me know where I can find that won't you?!
ReplyDelete