About me, my family and anything scrap related

Friday, January 13, 2012

My gorgeous God Daughter - Scrap the Girls

I have played along with Scrap The Girls this month which is to use a Monochromatic theme on your page.

I love monochromatic and this time I thought I would try something a little different and use earthy tones.

My God Daughter has just finished a Fashion Design course and has designed some beautiful clothes as well as modeled some for her friends.  She has the most stunning photos and when I saw them I knew they would make some beautiful pages.

I am sure she will be popping up in more of my pages in the future.
She is truly stunning and oh to be young again......




Have a fabulous weekend girls.

Jasx

15 comments:

  1. oh Jas.. look at that lacing... I think this page is awesome and nice vintage romantic kinds feel.. I LOVE IT :)

    PS I have been trying to leave heaps comment but I keep getting blank screens.. b ut I am reading your posts through google reader.. so I hope this comment goes through :(

    Happy weekend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooo wow Jas you have outdone yourself this time ... what fabulous photos and she is a stunner ... she looks like a celebrity ... amazing page .... love it to bits xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jas this is totally gorgeous,love your pages lately...cheers Lindy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous page , love the details on it , so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the lacing Jasmine! Gorgeous layout! Thanks for playing along at STG. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! This is amazing, Jas! Gosh! Love it to bits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Jas! Love how you have pulled the details from the dress xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is stunning, adore it, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, she is gorgeous! Love the lacing detail on this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just divine jasmine I especially live the thread around the frame .....perfect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunner of a page Jas - beautiful girl - beautiful dress - but made all the more beautiful by the way you have handled the page so perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh WOW! Gorgeous girl, great photos and just adore this page.
    The monochromatic scheme gives it so much class.
    and your God daughter is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely page, the lacing up looks fantastic! Thanks for joining in at STG.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow Jas this is fantastic! Thanks for playing along at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Jas...you have done those gorgeous photos justice with an absolutely beautiful layout! I love the lacing, the clusters...everything! :)

    ReplyDelete