I was very honored when Marelle asked me to be a Guest Designer for December at Show Us Your Stuff.
And it was a great challenge which made it all the more easier to create.
And, we had just happened to come back from Qld so I had the perfect photos to choose from.
The criteria for December 15th is:
To use the colours blue,white,with a splash of red!
I didn't use the camera a lot when we were on holidays so when I did bring it out for the day, the kids had the camera in their faces A LOT.
So by this stage, I think DS had had enough of me calling him to look.....lol.
You still have a little over two weeks to play along. We would love to see your pages.
And on another note I was super excited to see that I had won the challenge at Get Picky for my page on DD at the beach. Thanks girls for your votes. I look forward to receiving my goodies.
So 2011 is nearly over.....wow, I cannot believe another year has passed. We have had a good 2011 and I look forward to 2012.
I have quite a few goals for 2012.
Most of which are for updating our house.
Others for the kids progress at school and kinder.
Some for my personal fitness goals. I am running 5kms at the moment. I am aiming for the 10km mark. Some for scrappy stuff. Nothing major, just to try new things and be a bit more organised.
And I'm sure there are more on the list.
Nothing too big, all achievable, and all rewarding.
So girls, I leave you for 2011.
I hope 2012 brings you Health and Happiness.
And I look forward to seeing you next year.
Jasxx
Hi sweetand dear friend !!I just love to came here and see what do you have done always wonderful pages!!!!This is just a STUNNING!!
ReplyDeleteI will like to say same words my friend I like to say that you are such a special and very dear and I fell so honored to work with you and thanks for believed in my dream to help people true the scrap..thanks..thanks....thanks!!
Thank you so much for all the lovely comments you have written in my blog in 2011!!!I will never forget our friendship !!
I wish a wonderful 2012 to you and your family!!
Much love, peace, heath and sucess!!!!
Big huges and kisses with much love.
Cyndi
Happy New Year to you too Jas!! Love your layout - the red twine looks fantastic!! And a huge congrats on your GP win! xx
ReplyDeletePoo, I just typed a long and humorous comment and then poof it disappeared. No idea what I said now... Congrats on your win, I was very excited to see your name up in lights when I popped by the GP blog. Nice looking goals, I'm sure you'll achieve them :) I've decided that 2012 is the year without a plan, I'm just going to swim with the tide but hopefully not the fishies ;). Love that colour combo and the way you've created the mat and frame for the photo - awesome as always. Merry New Year!
ReplyDeletehehe great layout. I'm sure the kids don't really mind the camera too much. They should be used to it with a scrappy mum. Great, achievable goals. All the best for the new year xo
ReplyDeleteI have popped over but all your images are blanked out...I am sure tha tlayout rocks though!!!!! Happy 2012 I cant wait toooo see SBM and your first article!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your GDT spot at show us your stuff! You totally rocked those colours - your layout is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteCongrats also on your get picky win...another fabulous LO!
Happy 2012...I hope it is good & kind to you & your family. xx
congrats! wish I could see your pics... they are black with a triangle and explanation mark in it.
ReplyDeleteANyway just wanted to pop in and say Have a wonderfully creative and magical new year xx
Congrats Jas!! A really gorgeous layout! Love the touches of red! Happy New Year, hope its filled with lots of wonderful things! :))xx
ReplyDeleteHaha - I get that look a lot too!! I should scrap some photos of it instead of deleting them!! Great job - very pretty! And woohoo on all your resolutions - they all sound achievable and I love that you are so well balanced and calm with all those babies to look after - do you run on a treadmill at home? I'm guessing otherwise how do you do it with 4 kiddos? I'm wanting to start doing something or rather having to or nothing will fit me anymore lol...
ReplyDeleteCongrats sweetie! popped over to GP but was met by that same black square the other ladies are talking about. Love this gorgeous layout, the fish brad and the twine are just perfect touches of red! ha ha gotta giggle looking at the pic! 5 km wow! and aiming at 10 kg! good job! xoxo
ReplyDelete