Welcome to 2012.
I hope you all had a fabulous New Year.
The Shea's headed off on a road trip to the beach. We celebrated the night with friends and then set up camp in the backyard with our new tent. It was fabulous. No sleep but fabulous.
And then we visited the beach yesterday on the way home.
I am going to try and take a family photo each month and this is our first.
A new month, a new year and new challenges.
Today I am going to share my White With 1 page with you.
Your challenge is to create a page using WHITE + LIME + BUTTONS
I have used one of our pics from our Queensland Holiday.
There was a photo of me jumping in with the kids but let's just say, it wasn't pretty....lol so I decided to go with this one instead.
Well it is a sweltering 40 degrees today in Melbourne. And I think we are in for a few more hot days.
I hope you're having a great day too.
Jasx
Gorgeous family pic! And I just love your WW1 layout - especially the big butterfly. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteoh Jas.. I love that family photo.. I might do it again this year.. its so much fun.. I am going to create a mini this month with my family photos...
ReplyDeleteLOVE that page too..
Happy new year :)) x
Stunning page Jas just love it....omg your family photo looks fab,you look so young.
ReplyDeleteLindy xo
wow Jas that is a fabulous pic of your family.. great idea..
ReplyDeleteyour page is sensational ... at first I thought eeek but I rather liked working with it once I got started .... your butterflies are awesome and the whole page I love ... hugz x
when are you meeting up with Nadia ....???? say hello to her for me xoxo
OH Jasmine our layout is so so awesome, love it all , love the butterfly so cool.
ReplyDeleteHappy new year to you and your family, Stay cool !!!!! :)
Great photo, love the white with one page too, wow that lime is super awesome.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous layout.....love it!
ReplyDeleteI wish you a fabulously creative 2012
hugz
irini
Just love your sample for WW1 - full of amazing inspiration :)
ReplyDeleteLove the photo of you all too...great idea to have everyone with their backs & turning to face the camera <3
Happy New Year to you Jasmine!!! What a completely lovely photo of you and your family at the beach. I LOVE your stunning WW1 layout too. Oh and there's no way I want another crazy labrador!!! One of those is definately enough. The new puppy has been much better behaved than Merlin when he was a pup. I hope your DS manages to twist your arm about a GS. :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year dear friend Jas! Missed you so much!! Have had a very lazy and internet absent - read completely inaccessible - couple of weeks so may take a bit of time to catch up! Love your photo and your vibrant layout!! All the best for you for 2012 - particularly excited about the magazine thingie!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo!!!! love your LO too...love the butterfly...kinda arty!!!
ReplyDeleteChat soon xx
This is such a fun and beautiful page! Love the photo- the lime compliments it very well :).
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you!
You've rocked this challenge Jasmine!! Love the photo and the stained muslin looks great! Sounds like you had an awesome New Year! Hope your 2012 will be wonderful. xx
ReplyDeleteHEY Hey Miss J!
ReplyDeleteWhat a Gr8 photo of the Shea Family....
I love your Layout for WW1 Challenge,
No wonder your on the CTeam!!!!
We hit 38 degrees Yesterday & that was bad enough... JUST LOVE My aircon!!
HAPPY 2012 to you & your Family
♥♥
What a Lovely Family pic!! Fantastic page!! love the bright color!! Happy New Year!! A lot of Blessings!!!
ReplyDeletehugs!
oooooooooooooooo this is just delish....I especially love the misting!
ReplyDeleteCrikey! +40C! that's mighty HOT! we've had around zero for several weeks now, should have been -10C at this time of the year. Wouldn't swop with you, nope ma'm! LOVE the beach photo and how vibrant and totally fun your page is! xoxox
ReplyDelete