About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bird Is The Word - You and Me

Hi Girls,

Are you surviving the School Holidays?  I had a bit of a challenging day yesterday so I am hoping today is better.  Fingers Crossed.

We have some new girls joining our DT at Bird Is The Word.  They are:

Keren Tamir 
Emma Stafrace
Leila Cassimira
Gwen Wruck
Anna Zaprzelska/Brises
Marilyn Rivera
Melenia
Mary Thomas (Designing Sketches)
Welcome girls. We look forward to working with you. 
The new words are:
You and Me. 
You can create a page using the words in your title or in your journaling.   There is also a sketch to play along with if you choose.


I was creating a page to put in our bedroom.  I recently gave our bedroom a makeover using a Black, White and Silver theme so now I need to add a bit of color.  So I painted and stamped and misted and masked and texture pasted and put on 100 embellies so it is very busy.  And I like it don't get me wrong but it just isn't what I was after for our room so I will have to do anothery.











I will be back soon too with an update of my Photography Challenge.  

Enjoy your day!

Jasx

15 comments:

  1. WOW JAS
    JUST STUNNING!!!!
    I love all that paint and stamping and all the texture in the background!!! Looks GREAT!!
    Just divine i love the whole layout!!!
    Hope today is better then yesterday!!!
    Yes i think im just surviving these hols!!! and for us down here in NSW it is only the 3rd day into it!! LOL
    Take Care
    TONI
    XOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best part about Scrappin!!!
    Can just do another layout... hehehe
    But I really REALLY LOVE this 1.....
    Texture,Masking, Misting,Painting,stamping & the Lovely Embellishments are Just FAB....
    FINGERS CROSSED for the both of US!!! LOL!
    It's Raining here & I would like to do a little Scrappin, BUT with the Kiddlets on Hoildays
    It's Fighting & boredom here.....
    Better Go sounds Like round 2 is about to start..... GEE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sweet page! Are those the colors of your bed room? They are super cool together! Love all the details, I had a good time eye ballin' them all! Good luck with the challenges...I am told someday I will miss all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh this is beautiful! love the texture and love the colours!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!! FANTASTIC page Jas!!! I love it! The colors, the photo & theme, the 100 embellies..lol!!! Just beautiful!!!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous Jas. Love all the texture and the sentiment on the photo. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I just love this .. and what an amazing pic ... fabulous page Jas .... big hugz from me x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning page! I really love that group of keys on the bottom left like that. Fantastic work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous page & beautiful pic. I just love all your very yummy elements too. The eye keeps darting around the page. So many great things to see. I might have to give this challenge a go !!! Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your beautiful LO Jas.. ADORE the colours and all your beautiful details and techniques.. so dreamy!! :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just beautiful Jasmine. The colours are gorgeous. Love your distressed and torn edges and journalling on your photo. Just love all of it!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's really pretty! It has a lot of layers & dimension & lots of lovely detail but I know what you mean - it either fits or it doesn't - but still perfect for the album!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the lush lush background, all those layers totally rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow Jasmine! This layout is so stunning and I love the pic of you and DH. Great distressing and layering!
    Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just stunning.
    I don't visit as often as I should, but I really enjoy catching up on all your gorgeous work when I do. I always come away inspired. Xx

    ReplyDelete