Well long time between posts for me.
I have been trying to get on top of my DT work and also starting on my first project for Scrapbooking Memories. So I haven't had a lot to share this week.
But today, Color Combos Galore #210 has gone live and here it is:
I will start with some sneaks first:
and
So can you see my coffee splats? I told you I would go crazy next time. It was so much fun.
And to Mum and Mel, did you see the brick stamp?? We each bought one at the Melb Expo and had to use it within the month because you know how you have to have something and then you don't use it?
My journaling reads down the page but in case you can't follow it, it reads: You are the boy who taught me to be a Mother.
I hope you can play along this week. It is such a gorgeous combo to work with.
And then an update on my photos (this has been so much fun and I might just have to continue next month)
Back to Day 16: Long exposure (this is the view from my daughter's bedroom looking out at the Westgate Bridge)
Day 19. Something Orange (I'm sure the Lollipop Lady thought I was stalking her when I took this photo about 5 houses away zooming in)
Day 20. Bokeh (I think this counts. My understanding is that the photo focuses on one thing with the background blurred? Correct me if I am wrong please.)
Day 21. Faceless Self Portrait - Ok, so you have to have a laugh with me here. I took 3 of 4 kids to the Museum on Sunday (so I snuck this one in early) and we were having a great belly laugh in the silly mirrors. Anyway, I thought this was a good opportunity to take a snap. (and I have used Instagram which is my favourite App on my iPhone at the moment). And don't you love how the kids managed to sneak themselves into my shot?
Day 22. Hands - My DS playing with playdoh (no we don't actually light the candles...lol).
And now I want to say a big thanks to Rachael Funnell. I won a prize from Rachael and it was jampacked with gorgeous papers and embellies. Thank you sooooo much Rach.
I started going to the gym last night, it's like a boot camp, not your typical gym. I am proud to say I am a lot fitter than I thought but I am not proud to say, I am pretty sore today.
But, I will be back because we are off to Qld in 7 weeks and I am going to have to put my bathers on....arrrggggghhhh.
Jasx

Absolutely stunning LO Jas. I love the background !! Love seeing all of your daily photos too. Haven't visited for awhile so I hope you are well
ReplyDeletexx
Wow what an awesome layout. Love the clusters, the background, the colours.. everything. Great job on the colour combo. And such great photos too!
ReplyDeleteWOW Jas.....
ReplyDeleteLove those short & chubby photos of you and your kiddies that cracked me up so thanks to you for the laugh!!!!LOL
and WOW love that layout..
Those splatters are just a WOW factor!!!!
and all that twine
Great Job!!!!
Take Care and have a fab weekend
TONI
XOXOOX
WOW Jas !!! that lo is just stunning. Up there with one of my faves for sure !!! OH, and thanks for the lovely comments about my grandparents war story. Its a good one eh !! I have photos and memorabilia when my grandfather was a POW in Changi too, it is so special, just not sure what to do with it yet ??
ReplyDeleteLove the design of your LO Jas and great work using the colours - lovely journalling and that brick stamp is awesome - i want one!!
ReplyDeleteYour photo's are so cool - lots of great ones!! Happy weekend.
that page is AWESOME Jas... something about it that makes special :))
ReplyDeleteLoving your photos - I need to update mine on FB. Maybe monday. ;)
Enjoy your weekend x
OH! WOWZERS JAS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTOTALLY L.O.V.E your layout....
love the Brick stamp, the Coffee Splats, the Design.... UM! Everything!!!!!! LOL!
Your photos are SO Cool... May try this photo Challenge Next month!!!!!
& Lastly SO Glad you here you received the Prize pack... I REALLY Hope you Enjoy!!
I'm am SO glad to have Met you, even if it's in blogland.....
You are always Such a Inspiration to ME SO thanks!!!
Have a Wonderful Weekend......
xx
This is AMAZING my dear and sweet friend!!!I´m in ,love with your page all the details are gorgeus !!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are a very talented girl and I feel so honored to work with you!!
Thanks for always coming to my blog and leave so many nice and sweet comments.
You make me a very happy person.
I wish a wonderful weekend.
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia
Love the silly photo, Jas...You better scrap that one. Would make a great layout.
ReplyDeleteThose coffee stains are very cool...fabulous layout, as always! :)
Chelle Xx
Glad you're back!! Love that layout & that you were so brave with the coffee splats this time!! The headless photo will be a great one to scrap - I love how the kids snuck in there!! The rose photo is great too - large aperture - small F stop number creates the effect I love with great focus at the front & blur at the back. I think bokeh is this effect but also when you get those little kinda hexagonal shapes that are caused from light, that are pretty hard to achieve, so sure yours is fine!
ReplyDeletethis is sooooooooooooo beautiful Jas .. love the coffee splashes ... and your pics are awesome ... hugz x
ReplyDeleteHi jasmine, your Color Combos page is wonderful !! I love the coffee splatz! and that little brick stamp..I bought one on Friday, haven't used it yet but can't wait to . Love your photos too, all of them. I really would love to do "30 days" but I am still finding my way around photography and feel not very confident with it......still, I actually put my face on a LO and put it "out there" the other week, and thats a first lol. xx
ReplyDeleteLove love love your "Color Combos" layout. Love everything about it. I will definately have to play along with this yummy pallette.
ReplyDeleteCheers Di xx
Hi Jas, awww i just love this quote you've used haven't heard this before but so apt for your eldest child (i call my eldest, my test pilot lol) must remember this. love the brick stamp too which brand is it? Might keep my eye out for it, always a good thing for boy layouts. :) Enjoy the school hols, looking forward to seeing you soon and i'm thinking of packing some canvases aswell and getting messy. cheers. xx
ReplyDeleteAwesome layout! Love how the flow is on your page and the splats!
ReplyDeleteThe coffee splats look amazing and I love your layout design! The string, ribbon and the lovely mix of paper all works so fab together. Gorgeous, divine work!
ReplyDeleteso stunning and amazing work :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I LOVE those splatters!!! And the mist, the stamping, the design… Everything!!!
ReplyDeleteWow - best spats ever!!! Amazing layout! And how exciting working on your first project for SBM! :D
ReplyDeleteOMG WOW Jas, stunning LO.. ADORE your coffee splats, colours and design and beautiful journaling!! Your photos are fantastic.. love the faceless one.. so funny!! hugs :))
ReplyDeletethose photos and embellies tumbling down the layout just look fab, the twine just pulls it all together...Can't wait to see your first project in the mag!
ReplyDeleteWow awesome LO Jas...the coffee splats look amazing & I love the design!
ReplyDeleteJasmine, my dear, you are one busy and talented lady. Great photos and such a great idea with the photo challenge...I am thinking that I should try something like that. Beautiful, beautiful layout!! The coffee splats are such a great idea!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome take on the colur combo. The coffee splatters look fabulous.
ReplyDeleteHi honey looking forward to spending another weekend with u very soon
ReplyDeleteCongrats to u well deserved
Mmmmwhaaaa
WOW! Love those coffee splatters and your photos are awesome!!! Are you still going to do Celeste's classes??
ReplyDelete