About me, my family and anything scrap related

Friday, September 30, 2011

The last of my 30 Day Photography Challenge Photos

I just loved this challenge. Thanks Flis for the idea and I am going to continue for Oct.  I thought I might use the suggestions from SM....

Day 23 - Sunflare - look to the right of the photo, it is just peeping through (and please don't judge my son by his shoes and with no socks too....lol)

Day 24 - Animal - Sam was going to be my something pink but then I came up with another idea when I changed DD's bed.
Yep he looks cute hey?  Don't be fooled.  This is the DOG OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

Day 25 - Something pink - There is plenty of that in DD's room
Day 26 - Close Up - Remember, she is not the favourite, she is just with me all the time and is more co-operative than her brothers.

Day 27 - From a distance - the kids are in there if you look hard.

Day 28 - Flowers - Tulips are my favourite flower and there is a house on one of my walks where these tulips are growing on the nature strip. There are about 5 different colors.  They are just beautiful.

Day 29 - Black and White - So appropriate for this weekend.  Don't you love the attitude from DD?  "Not another photo Mum.  Ok, I will give you the fake smile". Did I say she was co-operative???? This could have been one of the boys except that they prefer the Red and Black team.

And finally....
Day 30 - Self-Portrait - I am actually finding it easier to take photos of myself and just accept them.  
This is me today.  
It was taken with the Instagram App then I converted it to b&w to try and disguise the wrinkles and blemishes.
So that's it.  I hope you have enjoyed the photos because I don't want to bombard you with more next month if you didn't. I love looking at other's photos so I just thought you might too.

Have a great day and 

GO PIES


Jasx

12 comments:

  1. Great photos Jas. I've loved seeing your photos all month and look forward to it in October. My fave has to be your daughter wearing the mighty black and white !!!!!! Have a great weekend, and GO PIES !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously Jas.. those photos are AWSOME.. love the reflection in your daughters sunglasses and that pink photo... oh.. and boy without socks - just like my boy!
    Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Jas....
    Yes firstly i just love your photos I could never wait till i seen them pop up again here on your blog!!!
    I so so love the self portrait of you too!!!
    I hate taking selfies of me!!!! I Will have to start thou i think...
    Have a great weekend
    TONI
    XOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Jas! And good for you for making all the way through the 30 days. Your dog is too cute but I totally get the destructive bit! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo's Jas. Ha I like you comment about your Daughter not being the fave for the camera. That's how I feel with mine, she will actually pose for me happily whereas the boys....need I say more, well except maybe
    Go Catters! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have LOVED looking at your photos Jasmine. They are awesome...and OMGoodness that beautiful dog!!! Totally understand about the destructo dog thing with a choc lab of my own!! The best toy ever is an empty 15litre spring water bottle!! Your DD is so cute too. Look forward to more photos next month...ummm and maybe I might join in. That way I can practise with the DSLR I don't know how to use yet. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have really enjoyed your pics this month & I for one hope you continue to post more of them next month too. I see this photo challenge that you have done as a TOTAL bonus. If you hadn't done this challenge you wouldn't have all these fab photos that you have taken over the past few weeks!! So there, you see my point, a total bonus for you. Love them all. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your photos Jasmine.
    And that selfie is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them! Keep it up! What is a nature strip?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos Jas! Particularly love the one of your girlie with you & the scene reflection in her glasses - super cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved looking at these photos! Might need to do this myself, perhaps in the next holidays would be a good time to start!!
    I love your Instagram shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bombard away Jas, your photos are fabbo! I think that your boy without socks does indeed point to favouritism of your girl - I bet she was wearing pretty pink ones, hehehe.Seriously though, I think my fav is the distance shot and not just because it features all three boys - awesome perspective. Oh and the shot of you - beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete