Well my daughter has designed her own belt, Dora dressing gown and all.
Scrap the Girls this month was created by Leonie and you need to use this album cover as inspiration and include any lyrics or song title from Pink in your LO.
So this is my creation. I took inspiration from the PINK alphas and also used the countdown in 'Funhouse' on my tag.
And a close up of my handmade flowers and a bright hot pink Purple Pumpkin button.
And I had to show you a close up of that serious face.
So this is one challenge you have to do.
Jasx

Too cute...look at that little face. Love the design too!
ReplyDeleteLove this. So adorable! Keen on this challenge too actually so hopefully I make time to play! xo
ReplyDeleteBellissima questa pagina...bellissima!
ReplyDeleteHUGE CONGRATULATION Jasmine !!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI´m so glad to be in the same time of you...you are such a wonderful girl..you always be so nice with me..and I love that..make sute that you have a friend in here !!!!!!
I love that page too !!
I wish a wonderful weekend !!
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia
Jasmine..I will like to have this blinkie you put in your side bar about..the Color Combo Galore..How to I get this!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses and huges
Cynthia
This is SO adorable Jasmine!! Love your layout and those pics are priceless! :)
ReplyDeleteAwwwww this is just too cute and I love that serious face (just with a faint smile). Your LO is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteoh your daughter this most cutest thing. I love the challenge this month and i hope i get the courage to scrap 'me' and enter the challenge.
ReplyDeletehave a lovely weekend,
x
This is SO adorable Jasmine. Love your amazing handmade flower and the PP button!!! Have a fabo weekend. B-))
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute Jas. I love the polka dot paper and the countdown on the the tag is great. Awesome LO.
ReplyDeleteOh I love the little face Jas!! Totally adorable and you layout is SENSATIONAL!!!! Have a great weekend :))xx
ReplyDeleteLove how you created that title, perfect for this challenge. Such cute photos...gorgeous page!
ReplyDeletelol... too cute jas! fabulous lo, love the stitching, the flower and the quirky title placement... :)) xx
ReplyDeleteFabbo layout. Of course a girl can have a pink belt, sometimes the other colours just don't match our outfits (or dressing gowns) lol.
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute Jas! And you have done such a fab job of it - the pics are classic! So adorable!! And love the page in it's entirety too :)
ReplyDelete