But in saying that, I don't want to speak too soon as School Hols start for us now and I need Sunshine......
So I have done my run around the challenge sites and seen all of the fab challenges and the array of inspirational layouts. It's like being a kid in a candy shop....love it.
Now I have a little teeny weeny bit of exciting news to share too today.
I am now a part of the Color Combos Galore Design Team.
I am sooooooo excited to have been selected by Janet and join her amazing team of girls.
This was the inspiration board:
When I saw the colors they were perfect for some photos I have of my bridesmaids.
I took inspiration from the girl in the poster who was also wearing a red dress.
I created a bit of a “Shabby Chic/Vintage theme” which suited the girls in the photos, especially the “funness” of the second photo.
I'll be back later with some more shares.
Take care.
Jasx

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I am soo excited for you Jas!!!! WTG and that layout is just STUNNING!! but you already know that!! So happy to be on the team with you! Take care and have a great weekend :))xx
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning...I absolutely love the photo, very dramatic having the colour & b&w one together. Hehe I almost thought it was staged until I read the journaling...gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHuge congrats on the DT possie, well deserved :)
STUNNING Jasmine and how awesome to have such a special and spontaneous photo!! LOVE it!! CONGRATS to you too for making the CCg team. They are so lucky to have you. B-)))
ReplyDeleteskippety do dar... CONGRATS Jas :)) no wonder your on the team, YOU ROCK!!! love love love that page.
ReplyDeletehave a great week
PS I am bit like kid in the candy store too with all these awesome new challenges
x
So happy for you Jas, this LO and all your work is just awesome - I'm sure you will be a great inspiration - go girl and enjoy!! xx
ReplyDeleteA big congrats Jas for getting onto the CCG team, i saaw your name there i was a bit excited for you too...bet you'll have a great time with all the girls
ReplyDeleteWow Super HUGE Congrats to you Jas. Really, really pleased for you! totally deserved! and this layout is fabulous, what a great capture by the photographer! Cheers, Leonie. xx
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jas. You always do such amazing layouts. You always inspire me so this is so well deserved. I love this layout. The colours are awesome and I love the shabby chic feel to it. The photos are so precious and playful and I love that paper. Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog. Mel xxx
ReplyDeleteHuge congrats Jas on making the CCG team! You are such an inspiration!!
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO huge congrats Jas.. such exciting news!! LOVE your awesome LO and those fab photos! Have a fab weekend :)))
ReplyDeleteWELL DONE!!! NOT SUPRISED! Your stuff is amazing! hope you are entering masters this year!
ReplyDeleteoh Jas... this is spectacular .. and those legs!!!! my god I wish I had legs like that ...!!!!!!
ReplyDeletesuch a fabulous moment especially catching it on camera ..a Marilyn Monroe moment woohoo !!!!!
and huge congrats to you Jas .. I am not the least surprised .. your work is awesome ..I know something else too !!?? wink wink xoxo
that is the MOST amazing PHOTO ever..wow.. all of it is PERFECT.. i love it..
ReplyDeletecongrats on the new gig.. totally deserved... woohoo....
A BIG congrats to you Jasmine! Love this lo...can't wait to see more! Love your style!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHuge congrats, so well deserved, an amazing layout, one of your best I think, loved it x.
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo, Jas! Congrats and such a fabulous page! Welcome to the team!
ReplyDeleteFabulous page, Jas!! Love this fantastic photos!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making the team, I'm so happy to be on the team with you!!!
Congratulations on the new DT position. I look forward to seeing what you create with the colour combos.
ReplyDeleteArgh! Spazzy Blogger! I tried to leave you a coment here just before and it wouldn't load! Anyway, now I can so....HUGE congrats to you on your DT spot for CCG, it's so well deserved - your work is always DIVINE Jas, and I can't wait to see all your inspiring creations. (I might just have to get myself over there now..LOL) XXX
ReplyDeleteI'm very happy for you Jas! That layout is wonderful & the way you handled it was perfect for the challenge - really great job!
ReplyDelete