I still cannot believe we are into July.
So that means a new sketch at Stuck. This one was created by Crystal and was awesome to work with.
I am trying to make the numbers even with LOs of each of my children so I have pulled out a few photos of DS1 to scrap, this being one of them.
And don't forget the Creative Team Call. I have loved my time at Stuck and cannot wait to see the new line up. I will be finishing my term in August. I cannot believe a year will have gone since I first started working with Sara. I would like to say a big 'Thank You' to her for having me on her team.
Jasx

It's been a pleasure to have you on the team. I hope we still see you playing along from the other side.
ReplyDeleteFAB LO!!! Love all the textures and rich colour of this LO Jas, and adore that pop of aqua from the flower too - yummo! XXX
ReplyDeleteOnce again, another awesome page - love this natural looing LO - with the chippie, burlap and wire - so nice to look at!!
ReplyDeletethat one little blue flower is just perfect on this layout Jasmine, love your extra bits a nd pieces....
ReplyDeleteVery awesome LO Jas! Love it!
ReplyDeleteOh where to start! Jas, so much to feast my eyes on - love your texture and your colours and that cute little fox :)
ReplyDeleteLoving your colours in this one Jas, just gorgeous! xoxo
ReplyDeletegorgeous work Jasmine, i love how you have used the chippy chicken wire!! xo
ReplyDeleteJust LOVE this layout Jas!!! The paint and all the earthy colours and textures are perfect for these gorgeous photos! Have a great week :))xx
ReplyDeleteI've loved having a peek at your blog, Jasmine. That fence on your page is too cute - I'm crazy for chipboard fences! Nice KIU page too xox
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout. Love the backing paper & that red velvety paint against it. I also try to catch up on my boys pages when I feel they are getting the short end of the stick LOL!
ReplyDelete