Because you have finished your LO from the 1st sketch at Stuck, I am here to give you the 15th sketch.
I have had this pic and these papers for sooooooo long and have never been able to scrap it. I don't know why but the combo just never really excited me. Soooooo, when I was flicking through my stash for this sketch LO, I decided that I would use the pic and papers and create a LO so I don't have to hold onto it for any longer.
And I turned the sketch anti clockwise.
And in case you didn't see:
Pop over here to see some sneaks of the new petals. Yummmy.
Jasx
beautiful take on the sketch, what an adorable photo :)
ReplyDeleteI love the lime green pops throughout Jasmine!
ReplyDeleteWonderful layout Jas - don't know why you hung on to it for so long!! Loving the dark background & the pop of green :)
ReplyDeleteI have layouts just like this myself Jas, I love this, those flowers are just perfect and make the whole layout pop. Melxx
ReplyDeleteThis is simply adorable. Love how you use only part of the space for the photo. The vintage script paper looks so right peeping out from behind and that clock gives a timeless feel to the design. I also love the title going down the side.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what make/font the stickers are but they are sure 'goodlooking'!
Take care!
Fabulous LO Jas.. love the feel of this page.. slightly vintage and that pop of lime green adds a fun element which goes beautifully with your precious pic!! Have a fab weekend :)))
ReplyDeletehey Jas This is really sweet love it :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a precious photo & yummy colour combo...fabulous take on the sketch! :)
ReplyDelete