So word on the street is that the new word over at Bird Is The Word is ADMIRE. You have to pop over and have a looksee at the other fab creations from our DT.
I created this:
There are some things that challenge us as parents such as toilet training right? Well I think trying to teach our children to tie shoelaces is right up there. It's hard, especially for little boys and girls. But, DS persisted and he was determined to work it out which he did and that is something I Admire.
And did you see in my closie that gorgeous lollipop? It is one of Charm's Creations and they are just amazing. I ordered about 5 packets a sale ago and I have to tell you that they are even more gorgeous IRL. The packaging, the quality, the teeny tiny stitching, the added paperclips, all of it. If you don't already, you soooooo have to buy some.
Enjoy!
Jasx
Yep, I agree, shoe-lace tying is def. a tricky one. Love how you documented this moment - I reakon he will love to see that later on in life. Pefect boy page with that 'messy' paint. Have a great Monday and hope the weather stays good for you!! X
ReplyDeletemagnificent Jas !!! just fabulous ..loving all your touches of paint on your pages ... they are awesome you have the perfect touch ... hugz x
ReplyDeletetotally agree jas.. soccer boots are a hard one tho - mum still has to do those!! :)) great lo... love paint and hessian on a boy layout.. :)) x
ReplyDeleteYAY.. mine havent even tried to tie their laces.. but i am SURE that it will be tricky....
ReplyDeletei LOVE the photos.. woohoo..and all your bits and bobs.. totally rokin..woohoo.. gorgeousness...
oooo lovin the texture in this one Jasmine and the paint work as always!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Jasmine. Absolutely LOVE that corrugated card circle frame. Awesome!! And I'm sticking to (no pun intended) Velcro for my son's shoes because the toilet training is doing my head in!!!! LOL One thing at a time.
ReplyDelete;-)))
Love all the texture! And the exclamation mark is so so perfect!!! Love it all :-)
ReplyDeleteAWESOME Jas!!! The paint, the colours the embellishments are just so fab!!! Have a great week :))xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a great layout to remember an 'everday' achievement. I love it.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your work. Love what you have scrapped about. The embellies and the paint just awesome. Well done. Gorgeous work.
ReplyDeleteAwesome LO Jas.. LOVE the corrugated circle frame and your paint work.. just gorgeous!! Have a fab week :)))
ReplyDeleteFab lo Jas ...great idea with the circle and paintwork
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Jas, great textures. Yep i agree teaching the art of tying shoe laces can be very challenging!
ReplyDeleteFAN FAB U LAS Jas!!! this Layout (as always) is totally Awesome... the paint & that Circle FABBO...
ReplyDeleteThis ROCKS Jas! So love your paint work, your mix of embellies and that awesome close-up pic. (I just love LO's about 'the little things' in life!) FAB work! XXX
ReplyDeletelove the pic and subject...the lime green colour looks awesome..love it!
ReplyDeleteShoe laces are the hardest to learn (well alongside a neat pony tail for girls!) - what a great subject and I love how you worked ADMIRE into it.
ReplyDeleteBlogger is being painful and wont let me comment under my name, so I changed my name to Anon. Y. Mous! Just for today!
x Marcia
Jas Jas JAS!! another inspiring page - go girl :))
ReplyDeleteCant say I have experienced anything with the boots yet, but wont be long I would say, haha
Have a great day- hope its another nice one :) x
Oh wow Jas what a stunning page!!! I especially love the colour that you've used here and the paintwork and how cool is that bracket?! Totally awesome boy page. And yep, shoe-lace tying is really tricky to learn!!! :D
ReplyDeleteGreat layout Jas! Love the green paint, the close-up photos & the idea to document such a momentous thing all kids struggle with...
ReplyDeleteGreat layout Jaz and i agree it is a frustrating thin to teach .Take care Kerry
ReplyDeleteFantastic layout Jasmine!! Love the colours and the gorgeous pics! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous page, Jas! Love the paint work in the background and all those awesome layered embellishments! Really cool design!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh I love this! Love the design, the paint, hessian, cardboard circle, the photos...hehe the LOT!
ReplyDeleteSuper Cool page, I Love it!!! the background paint looks great and all the details. Beautiful work, Jas!! hugs!! :)
ReplyDelete